Penny

3rd pov
3 weeks later

It had been 3 weeks since the four underground peers left. Both y/n and Daniel have been starting training and Dez and Danny both have tutors now.

Erwin decided that the two Children got some sort of education eventhough he still wants them to enlist as soldiers when they reach aged 12.

Levi, Dez and y/n had a family reunion after Levi had left them when they were younger.

Erwin and Y/n were pretty close she gained some respect to the the commander especially looking after Dez and Danny making sure they're both educated.

It was now dinner time, training had just ended many cadet lined up to pick up the normal stale food.

Y/n, Levi, Daniel, Moblit, Hange and Miche were sat on a table conversing all talking about new weapons the scouts could make to kill titans Hange was blabbering a lot about their assumptions, and what they could do.

Suddenly the door to the mess hall opened, Command eyebrows and a woman with high heels a doctor's coat with a stethoscope slung around her shoulders. She had red curly hair put in some what pony tail. The tall slender woman had blue eyes and a beauty spot placed on her cheek.

Y/n looked up not paying attention to the woman until she saw the commander approaching their table. Y/n had an uneasy feeling but let it go.

" Good evening." Erwin stated gesturing for the lady to sit down.

"Good evening" everyone else replied.

"Well you guys know this is Penny...but two of you don't, Penny meet Daniel and Y/n" Erwin said to the group.

Y/n put her hand out for the so called Penny to shake only to have been avoided.

"Oh I see the underground idiots, I thought they would have looked ugly but let's cut this meeting short shall we. As Erwin here stated I'm Penny, I'm a doctor due to you both not having a medical record I need to ask you questions and tomorrow I'm going to be running tests on you. Is that clear?" Penny said, eyeing both Daniel and Y/n trying to look intimidating.  Only for the two to look at her blankly nodding there heads. Hange was stifling a laugh upon the scene causing Levi to smirk. Penny didn't know the two underground 'idiots'.

"Well let me get asking..."

" Go ahead Doc." Y/n said finishing her last piece of bread.

"Well I'll start with pretty boy over here" the red head started

"What's your full name?"

"Daniel Jenkins"

"How old are you?"

"23"

"Marital status?"

"Single"

"Blood relatives?"

"My little brother Danny Jenkins"

"Ever had drugs?"

"Yes, twice"

"How old is Danny"

"8"

"Okay last question are you a Virgin?"

"No..."

Levi looked at him questioningly. As Daniel said 'no' he looked at Y/n

"And you what's your full name?"

"Y/n Ackerman"

Penny's eyes widened realising she was an Ackerman.

"How old are you?"

"20, You know what let's cut to the chase, I'm single, I have my brother here who's name is Levi Ackerman and our little cousin Deziree Ackerman. I have never had drugs, oh an Dez is also 8 years old. And yes I'm a Virgin..."

"Huh! You a virgin?" Penny yelled in shock.

Miche looked at her blankly along with Hange, Levi and Moblit. Y/n furrowed here brows leaving Erwin stunned by her answer he would have thought a pretty girl like her would definitely get a man.

"Of course, am I that pretty... You think I have done it? But yes I'm a happy virgin."

Penny's mouth was agape.
The blue eyed woman shut her mouth and sighed. "Tomorrow we're going to run tests, including, urinal test, blood test  and blood type."

With that she stood up collecting her things and pecking Erwin left cheek before striding out of the airport.

Y/n and Daniel's eyes were wide open. Seems the commander had a lover of his own.

"Tch. She really pisses me off" Levi grumbled on the side.