siblings

Y/n pov

It was a fine winters morning, the sun was out and the fresh cold air engulfed my face. Taking my last lap around the battle grounds I sat down on a bench catching my breath. I smiled to myself remembering the conversation I had with Erwin a few weeks ago in his office.

The smile he gave me the relief I felt finding he was not dating the so called doctor...but why I did I feel this releif... perhaps it's just I'm happy for him.

"Brat." I hear a monotone voice behind me, I tilt my head to the side only to see the one and only Levi.

"Morning Levi-aniki" I said smiling up at my brother. He slumped himself next to me.

"Morning, how did you sleep?"  He replied

"Okay I guess, but Dez keeps getting nightmares" I say an annoyance in my voice.

"She may not be used to being up here still, I remember it took me Isabel and farlan time." The mention of there name made me look down.

How I missed them...I loved them a lot Isabel was like my big sister and Farlan, well I had feelings for him. Mind you he was good looking.

Since coming from the underground Levi hasn't really been around as much as I hoped he'd be, I thought now that we were family again we'd spend loads of time together but it seems he's just always busy.

"Well it's been a crazy since we've been up here constant training and Dez having a tutor"

"Yeah she seems to be doing well in her classes though." Levi says inhaling the scent of the fresh morning air.

"How does it feel being Captain?"

"Stressful especially when brats don't listen to you"

I chuckled a bit. Levi has changed a lot he wasn't as rational and angry it was like he was at peace coming up here but his peace is mare silence. He is not the same, that's okay though because we're all together now.

"Now y/n, you like Erwin? Don't you?"

The question made my eyes widen. "WHAT!?"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT Y/N!" Levi yelled back.

"I don't like him like that, gosh" my face was as beat as a tomato.

"Then why are you red" Levi says pointing at me.

"Shut up, I'm not interested"

"But you were smiling like an idiot a few days ago after leaving his office." Levi tries to justify himself.

"For god's sake Levi..."

"No matter what y/n, you like him or not. Erwin will always look after you." Levi said standing up.

"Since when do you speak highly of others?"

"It's only because it's Erwin we both have eachother back isn't that enough y/n?"

"Hmm, your not wrong my dear brother"

"Just be mindful that relationships in this regiment don't always end well, I mean any of you could die" Levi said turning around.

"I understand aniki" I say standing up following behind my older brother.

We walked in silence back to headquarters, where a another tough training session would begin.