royal pussy powers

Just as the queen was about to freh Kurds there was a pounding on the door. "FBI OPEN UP YOU'RE MATTRESS" "OH BLOODY HELL IT'S THE PO PO THIS IS REALLY GETTING MY PAINTIES IN TWIST" The queen growled in sprite. The door had been busted open just like how Harold busts open for Obamna. "FUCK GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GET HER RASIN BRIAN LOOKIN ARSE OVER HERE" one of the police man screeched as they began to charge at the queen.

"Oh I think not lads" the queen said with a spork on her mouth hole. "I said certified freak, seven days a week Wet ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo!" The queen began to rap as her crotch began to glow. Her feet were now up in the air as she floated above the FBI agents. "OH NO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A MYTH" one of the men yelped. 

…. But it was not 

The 

Queen 

Had 

Pussy

Powers

And 

Toxic 

Coom 

"FLOW MY CREAMY MARSHMALLOW FLUFF FLOW." the queens pussy liquid began to fill the room drowning the FBI. 

"AHHHHJ WHAT THE FOOK WHY DO IT BE SO THICK THO" 

The FBI team had died in the queens gum

But the queen could not stop the Gump kept flowing and flowing the queen meowed and vibrated until she fell to the floor and was eaten by her own wap juice. 

Barn and Harland stood on the bed. Harry was back to normal as the queens magic had no effect now that she has used all of her vaginal magic tricks. Harold stuck his pointer finger into the cum and put his finger in his mouth. " bleh that does not taste like wotahmeloon sugah more like salt water" Harvey gagged. But they still had one problem.

How would they get kermshat out of Hendry without the queen? 

~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG LOVES

BUT WHAT A CLIFFHANGER 

WHOAHHHHH