I'VE BEEN DOING PRETTY WELL, AND THE PROOF OF THAT IS YOU

Many would think Jiwon is always happy when their tours are finally over, which in one hand they're right, but on the other hand are completely wrong

Jiwon hates the nomadic life that comes with tours, she hates traveling all over the place with such little time in between. She hates how tired she can feel herself get the longer a tour goes on for. But, she loves being able to interact with the international atiny.

The group wasn't oblivious, they knew Korean atiny only cared about them if they got 'something' in return, like fansigns and freebies. They could see it when, in music shows, the only sections they were able to have a chance in had the influence of the foreigner members of the fanbase.

That's especially one of the many reasons Jiwon REFUSED to speak in Korean during any solo lives. She hated how their Korean fanbase acted, she hated how they act like fans but it's only when it interests them. That's also why she preferred the international concerts.

But anyways, back on track, Jiwon has a love-hate relationship with tours. 

But if there is one thing Jiwon has not done at any concerts, is cry during the end speech. Crying while singing Turbulence, Star 1117 or Take Me Home? Absolutely, always. Crying during the speech at the end? Never, her body REFUSES such a thing!

So, when Jiwon started crying during the ending speech in their concert in SEOUL, no one knew exactly how to react or what to say. But before we get straight into that, let's go from the beginning of the end, no pun intended, kinda.

 But before we get straight into that, let's go from the beginning of the end, no pun intended, kinda

The concert was almost over and Jiwon seemed to be looking sadder than usual. No one paid that much attention, she always hated the end of concerts, even if it were in Korea.

The others gave their speeches, Jiwon clearly not paying attention to half of it as she stood there looking at the ground looking completely lost mentally. Her hands crossed in front of her body as she waited for her turn.

When it did, Jongho had to give her a small touch for her to finally speak, lost in her own thoughts. That was probably the first sign that she wasn't okay, but they were too emotional to really process it. Jiwon shakingly bringing her microphone to her lips before starting to speak.