KPROFILES

ATEEZ Members Profile and Facts

ATEEZ (에이티즈), known pre-debut as KQ Fellaz, is an 9 member group under KQ Entertainment

ATEEZ (에이티즈), known pre-debut as KQ Fellaz, is an 9 member group under KQ Entertainment. The group consists of: Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, WooyoungJongho and Klee. They released the pre-debut song 'From' on July 9, 2018 with another trainee named Junyoung. The group debuted on October 24, 2018 with the mini-album "Treasure Ep.1: All to Zero" and the title songs 'Pirate King' and 'Treasure'. On July 8, 2019, ATEEZ signed with USA record label RCA Records. They are also signed to the Japanese record label Nippon Columbia since 2019.

Fandom Name: ATINY (a combination of ATEEZ + DESTINY)
Official Colors:

Current Apartment Arrangement:
Apartment 1: Seonghwa ; San ; Mingi
Apartment 2: Hongjoong ; Wooyoung ; Jongho
Apartment 3: Yunho ; Yeosang ; Klee
(all members have solo room)

ATEEZ Members

KLEE

Stage Name: Klee (클레)Birth Name: Yang Ji Won (양지원)Position: Main Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer, MaknaeBirthday: December 22nd, 2001Zodiac Sign: CapricornHeight: 173 cm (5'8″)Weight: –Blood Type: O-MBTI Type: INFP (Her previous result was INTP)

Birth Name: Yang Ji Won (양지원)
Position: Main Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: December 22nd, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 173 cm (5'8″)
Weight:
Blood Type: O-
MBTI Type: INFP (Her previous result was INTP)

Klee Facts:
– She was born in Daegu, South Korea.
– She has three older brothers (1994, 1995 and 1997).
– Klee was the third member to join KQ Entertainment in 2016.
Nicknames: Nation's Girlfriend, Super Ji, KQ's Hidden Ace.
– People often say she reminds them of a wolf.
– Klee attended Hanlim Multi Arts High School and was in the same class with TXT's Hueningkai and Beomgyu, due to some paper complications, she entered a year later.
– Klee is a former Big Hit and JYP trainee.
– She's a child actor having, debuting in 2014 with 'Pride and Prejudice' with a support role.
– Klee has hinted that she used to be a middle school band and confirmed that she used to have a belly piercing
– Her role models are SNSD's Hyoyeon, VICTON's Seungsik and Seungwoo and BTS' Suga.
– Her favorite colors are Black, Purple and Light Blue.
– According to other members, Klee is the gossiper of the group. (DKDKTV's interview with ATEEZ)
– Her members often joke that Klee must be very lucky (Klee means clover in German). 
– Klee's microphone color is a light purple.
– Unlike the other members, Klee wasn't on MIXNINE not only due to personal reasons, the producers also refused to accept her auditioning with the boys.
– Klee is often seen offering baked good made by her to fans and even to close friend idols.
– In January 2023, Klee entered in a sudden hiatus and returned shortly after in March 2023, no real explaination given.
– Klee fans' auto named themselves Kleenex after the girl was called that by her brother during a live.
– Klee is close to VICTON's Subin, STRAY KIDS, TXT, ITZY's Chaeryeong and Ryujin and soloist Chaeyeon.
– She is also friends with ASTRO's Sanha and MoonbinSEVENTEEN's SeungkwanVernon and Dino, Jeon Somi and ZEROBASEONE's Sung Hanbin.
– Klee's motto is: "Live like this is your last life, with no regrets."
Show more Klee fun facts...