A Hero's Job is Never Done

More time has passed. The city is more safe now that Harry and Jett are protecting it. Logan is now a sophomore at Woodson Tech. "Hey Logan." Said Curt Connors. "Hey Dr. Connors." Replied Logan. "I need you to stay after school. I need your help with this project." Said Curt Connors. "Why my help?" Asked Logan." "You are the smartest kid in my class. I know you can help me." Replied Curt Connors. "Ok, Dr. Connors." Said Logan. Logon told Curt Connors that he was going to call his mom first to tell her that he would be late coming home. "Hello." Said Katarina. "Hey Mom. I'm going to be late coming home. Dr. Connors needs my help." Said Logan. "Ok. Be careful." Replied Katarina. "Who was that?" Asked Peter. "That was Logan telling us that he will be late coming home." Replied Katarina. "Why? What is he doing?" Asked Peter. "He's helping Curt at school." Replied Katarina. "Ok." Said Peter. Later that night. On the news. "Huge explosion at Woodson Tech!" Said News Reporter. Peter and Katarina looked at each other. Both of them screamed Logan's name. Peter and Katarina rushed and put on their suits. They rushed to Woodson Tech. The school is on fire. "LOGAN!!!" Yield Peter. Looking through the rubble without seeing anyone. Katarina in shock. "What?" Peter walked towards Katarina. He couldn't believe it. Curt Connors is dead. After seeing that Peter called for Logan again. LOGAN!!! Katarina heard a noise. "I found him!" Said Katarina. Peter ran towards Katarina. Peter saw Logan underneath some rubble surrounded by dead spiders. Peter lifted up the rubble and pulled Logan out from underneath it. CALL AN AMBULANCE!! Yield Peter. Katarina called "This is IronHeart. Spider-Man and I are at Woodson Tech! We have one survivor and one dead. We need an ambulance!" Katarina said. The paramedics finally showed up. They rushed Logan to the hospital.