New Suit

Out of the office Peter looks at Logan "I still can't believe that you have fire powers." "I know! I can't either!" Says Logan with excitement. "Let's get some rest and we can talk about this in the morning." Said Peter. "Ok dad." Replied Logan. They both headed to bed. The next day came. "Hey son." Said Peter with a smile. "Hey dad." Replied Logan confused. "I was thinking last night about being Spider-Man." Said Peter. "What about it?" Asked Logan. "I know I can not do this forever,so I want you to train even more with and without your new power." "Really?" Asked Logan with excitement on his face. "Yes." Said Peter smiling. "That's amazing!" Screamed Logan with excitement. "There's one more thing." Said Peter. "What is it?" Asked Logan. "I talked to Jett before you came down from your room and he made you a suit that can handle all of your powers." "Really?" Asked Logan. "Yes, Take a look." Replied Peter, holding up the new suit. "Wow that suit looks awesome!" Said Logan with a lot of excitement. "Don't just look at it, go put it on." Said Katarina walking in the room. Logan ran to his room and put the suit on. "The suit is awesome! And the color is awesome as well!" "I thought you would like the color since we based it off of your homemade suit." Said Peter with a smile. "Thanks dad. I love it." Said Logan with even more excitement. "You're Welcome son." Said Peter. "Remember son, use the gift you have wisely added Katarina while she took a sip of her coffee. "I will mom." Said Logan. "I think it's time for me to train!" Said Logan. "I think you're right." Replied Peter. So for weeks and months Logan would train with Peter and the team. All of them would teach Logan new stuff helping him get better and better each day. When a crime was reported Logan was ready. He would go out with his parents and friends to take down the crime.