new friend? <3

~lily pov~

"so...what do you like to do mina?' i said, awkwardly trying to start a conversation with the beautiful girl. she giggled at my awkwardness  which made my heart melt. she's just too sweet! "well rain i like to dance and sing! i've wanted to be a kpop idol for a long time" she replied happily. "you like to dance and sing too? oh my gosh, me too!" i said smiling. "oh that's cool! maybe we can practice together sometime?" she said. "sure! any day and anytime is good for me!" "oh and rain....is it okay if introduce you to my friend group? maybe after lunch?" "sure!' i said. the whole point of this school was to make me some friends! and you know have good grades and everything...

lunch went by pretty quickly surprisingly. but i wonder what mina's friends are gonna be like...hopefully their not mean to me...but i shouldn't be thinking negatively! "rain!" a voice yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts" luckily, that voice was mina and....8 other people? oh! this must be her friend group she was talking about! be calm rain, be calm...i slowly walked up to them...

~mina pov~

"guys, this is my new friend lily! you guys don't mind if she joins our friend group right! she's shy at first but she's such a nice person once you get to know to know her better! i said to them praying they be nice to her.'

~lily pov~

"u-uh... hey guys...i'm kim rain and i hope we all become good friends! i cursed myself for stuttering. it all went silent after that. "look if you guys want me to leave i'll-" "wait no don't leave!" one of mina's friends said. "we wanna get to know you better plus your really pretty!" she said with a bunny smile. "r-really...thank you.." i said. "your welcome!" the bunny smiling girl said. "alright! now let's all get each other's names! also can we like, get some food after school? i'm starving!" a tofu looking girl said. we all giggled at her. "sure!" "okay i'm pretty sure mina already told you guys my name already but it's kim rain!" i said with a small smile. "i'm the oldest one, im nayeon!" the bunny looking girl said. "i'm girlcrush, yoo jeongyeon!" the short-haired girl said. "i'm the dancing machine hirai momo!" "i'm the one you can't live without, minatozaki sana!" "i'm the girl who has way too many lines, park jihyo!" "you already know me but i'll say it again, i'm the beauty, myoui mina!" "i'm literally the human version of tofu, kim dahyun!" "i'm the ultimate heart stealer, son chaeyoung!" "and finally, the best visual in the world, chou tzuyu!"

after they all introduced their names and went to class, we eventually did what dahyun asked and got us some food! it was the best day of our lives! thank god i met mina and all of her friends, really!

but little did i know....

that this was just the beginning.