lily and nine other girls <3

after me and the rest of the girls i met went to hang out to get something to eat,  we all went home. but i'll never forget the day we all had together! it was such a good day and i got to know mina's friends more than ever ! not gonna lie here, i think my favorites are chaeyoung and dahyun... they would make a great rap duo if they practiced and worked hard enough! oh i almost forgot that one promise we made... that all 10 of us, will try to become k-pop idols. it's gonna take a lot of work, hours, and even sacrifices. but these 9 girls have so much chemistry and they really could become a group if they tried!

i think the only thing bothering me is ... am i really worth it ? i mean these nine girls are my best friends now and i really don't wanna disappoint them. i don't wanna disappoint them just like i did with my ..... sister. my sister was always toxic its like no matter how hard i tried ... she would ignore me or just yell at me. saying to me almost every time, "you could NEVER be an idol with those movements." even though she had said it so many times i ... it still hurt every time. i haven't talked to her in years ... but anyway! enough of that toxic girl i really need to go to sleep so i can be well rested for school tomorrow. sigh...

goodnight world. see you tomorrow.

{HEY GUYS ! really really sorry for the 12 million year update my phone FINALLY got undisabled like a couple months ago and now i can use wattpad again ! pls keep in mind though that i haven't updated this in like months so my writing skills might be a little wack 💀}