quatre - the crush

armelle chardin

armelle chardin

july fourth, 1992

i do not have a crush on guy germaine. why would anyone think that. yes he's absolutely gorgeous and if he asked me to jump off the eiffel tower i would do it. but i do not like him.

today was the fourth of july, or guy had said. i've never celebrated it, but guy said he loves it because he loves seeing the fireworks. i love it too. but just because i like a holiday guy likes doesn't mean i like him. nope.

we're just friends.

anyway, today has been day two of me being home alone and though it's only the beginning, i've never had this much fun. after the sleepover last night i realized that it was my first sleepover ever. although i stayed at my own home, i've never been to one and i've never had anyone stay over mine. so yeah, it counts as my first.

this morning around 8am i walked guy home and briefly met his mom. she was beautiful with long dirty blonde curls with beautiful green eyes and a smile that lasted forever. she welcomed me to come over whenever i wanted and i did the same. i mean, i do have an entire penthouse to myself.

afterwards, guy called my house phone and asked if i wanted to go sight seeing with him, his mom, and his little sister. i graciously accepted and began to get ready.

i put on a light blue blouse with white shorts and a brown belt. i kept my hair down and added products that made my small curls stand out.
(outfit below)

i smiled at myself and made my way to guy's hotel

i smiled at myself and made my way to guy's hotel. once i arrived i knocked on the door and an aggravated guy told me to come in from the other side. when i entered, he was making his bed while his little sister was jumping on it to mess it up. i giggled slightly to myself and said my hello's.

"hey, guy." i smiled. guy blushed slightly as i said his name and his little sister noticed.

"ooouh! guy has a crush! guy has a crush!" the blush stayed on his face, as well as the aggravated look became worse as he glared at his sister.