· .~ chaper 5 +~.

words : 534

previously on 'bad sanses x uppermoon!reader'

: "I like blood c, and corpse party" killer said with a insane smile. "well, those arent that bad! I watched them already" I said.

me and killer ended up talking for a while and watched some anime, he's really fun to talk to if you gey o know the guy.

It was about 4:18 when we finished watching f/a and killer was asleep on the mini couch by a TV. I went to the bed and fell asleep.

now

timeskip: morning, 7:54 AM.

"not good morning world" I said thinking killer had left. I turned over to my right (where the coffee table was at) and I saw killer face right next to mine

"AH" I screamed and fell of the bed with a loud thud. "jesus christ, killer! you scared me! why were you in the bed" I yelled/asked.

"I was trying to wake you up" killer said blankly. "I even dragged you across the room, you still didnt wake up" killer said while laughing

I blushed in embarrassment. I mean. tbh. who wouldnt? I knew I was a deep sleeper, but not THAT deep. I sighed

"sorry, I guess?" I said. "k" killer responded.

I guess he really dont like showing any sorta emotions huh.

"uh, now what?" I asked. "boss, he wants you to come to our meeting" killer said. "alright, whats his name by the way?" I wondered. "nightmare, also change your clothes and come out" killer said and left

"alright, ill just wear something simple." I looked through the clothez they gave me.

female outfit : I picked out a black kimono with white flowers at the bottom and at the sleeves. I wore a long jacket over it (one like nezukos) I also picked out a flower hair pin

male outfit : I picked out a black button up shirt with white swirly designs on it. and I wore some pants with black and gold designs. it also said my rank in the ranks "uppermoon 1"

I left the room and went to the meeting area where everyone was last time. this time I saw a few different people I don't know but I shrugged it off.

"hey nootnoot" I said to nightmare, laughing at the name I gave him. "first of all, never call me that again. whore. second of all have you finally made your choice?" nightmare asked.

"yk, I can easily beat you all. but. ill be your cause I pity you. don't expect me to stay forever tho." I said as I stared at nootnoot.

I started coughing some more flowers mixed with blood and some flowers started growing on my right eye

"ugh.. stupid hanahaki disease" I mumbled. "what the hell even are you?" nightmare asked

"im a twelve kizuki! aka demon! ya dingus!" I said rolling my eyes. "killer, lets go play legend of zelda, read manga, and watch anime!" I said happily.

"k" killer said and we ran/walked to my new room, ig I can call it that if im staying here for a while.

the enddd, for today, imma edit to see mistakes tmr))