please read first

Writers message please read first!!

Hi everyone I am one of the writers of "the forgotten bug" with DanicaTrussell

She will have the non- Rated M version on her account but on here it will rated M and will have my way of writing I hope your like it this will be my first time posting on here and will be writing but don't worry @DanicaTrussell will still be here as one of my betas (if that's what you call the first readers before you post it.)

DanicaTrussell is going up to chapter (if I remember correctly) 15 (hey if it's not correct @DanicaTrussell please comment thank you.)

So yeah my writing style will be way different.

For Mari's POV

Mari's thoughts (will be  in italics in  ().)

Mari's using her telepathy (will be in bold font and in ("") )

Mari talking (will be in regular font in "").

For Chloe's POV

Chloe's thoughts (will be in italics in ().)

Chloe's using her telepathy to talk and to respond to Mari (will be  in bold font in ("").)

Chloe talking (will be in regular font in "".)

For Luka no POV

Luka's thoughts (will be in italics in ())

Luka's using his telepathy to talk and to respond to Mari (will be in bold font and in ("") )

Luka talking (will be regular font in "".)

For Kagami no POV

Kagami's thoughts (will be in italics in ().)

Kagami's using her telepathy to talk and respond to Mari (will be in bold font and in ("").)

Kagami talking (will be in regular font in "". )

For Alix no POV

Alix's thoughts ( will be in italics in ().)

Alix's using her telepathy to talk and to respond to Mari(will be in bold font in ("").)

Alix talking (will be in regular font in "".)

Ok now for everyone else there'll be no POV for the bat fam except for Alfred for one or two chapters.

But P.S.A WARNING I do cuss a lot and this will be (to my best ability) Rated M.

Read at your own risks.

Thank yall for reading my long-ass note but thank you for yall's time.

I do not own any of the characters from M-Ladybug or DC, but the story is mine and.