i. what lies under

__________

I went under her duvet and was instantly greeted by her long sexy legs. I trailed my fingers following the curve of her calves, to the back of her knee, her softness consuming my every fiber, begging to be touched and silently crying for me to worship.

Baby, such fucking legs.

I bit my lip trying to control myself from devouring her, letting the beast inside me to take over the control that has been clawing its way out for 5 years. For how many years have I tortured myself refraining from taking what was rightfully mine ever since the world fucking begun? She's so fucking beautiful...

I can feel myself so fucking hard for you my love...

I will make you feel how much...

Then I felt her move. I licked my lips, the anticipation, the rush has found its way to travel through my veins, not allowing me to breathe. What would she do if she found me underneath her? I hear her moan, her body probably sensing the body warmth of an intruder but too deep in slumber to wake up. Goddamn babygirl, I'll make you moan louder for me alright...

"Fuck." I breathed, swallowed the sudden lump on my thirsty throat. That only her could quench. I softly continued trailing my fingers to her thighs up until my fingers has found the lines of her panties. I inhaled the heady scent with a wicked smirk plasted on my face.

Mine...

Fucking...

Mine...

I slowly licked through the lace that's supposed to cover her pink little pussy. Squirming from my sinful tongue, she let out another soft moan that my body refused not to react - not fucking yet, her taste exploded in my tongue like a candy with a surprise at the center, oh boy did I savour the sweetness at her center, my smirk grew even more wider, my body taking its stance to pounce on her if she wakes up, all the blood inside me had gone straight to my groin, all the while just looking at her from down there, and then she stopped moving again.

You want this so bad?

You want this don't you, baby?

Good girl...

Such a good girl...

I did it again, my arms finding its way to lock her legs and keep them wide open for me just how I like it, feel so fucking good. So fucking good. I licked her again, and again, and again. Slowly. Mercilessly. Yes baby, feel me. I've dreamed for this for far too long and look where I am now? Under you. Licking your panty clad pussy. Yes.

Her legs suddenly jerked, her toes curled, her face on deep frown, her hands gripping the sheets, she bit her lips invitingly to let out a startled gasp, and then she opened her eyes. A little frown made its way to her face, her lips slightly pouty, her breathing ragged, her hormones everywhere for me to feel, to see, to smell.

You're so wet for me baby...

I trailed my unabashing finger to trace the moist that was her sex, my lips suddenly went dry and I was too mesmerized to find out how responsive she was for my unadultered assault, my mind conjuring the dirtiest fantasies that I have yet to treat - like a disease that had consumed my every being every fucking since, then I heard her sweet sweet voice, "Justin?"

She grasped the sheets and pulled it off of her, her breast on display with the most seductive pairs of lace that left nothing for the imagination of a starved starved man that was me, no, you're supposed to wear silk, it would feel so fucking good undressing your body with silk my love...

Her eyebrows furrowed, her thoughts probably scattered everwhere and I'm not guilty, nor am I saint, I answered her voiceless question by being the ever gentleman and to stop her suffering, of course baby, anything for you...

I pushed the tiny cloth aside and was welcomed by her very very wet clit and who am I to deny myself some dessert, yes baby, I will make it all go away...just....one...suck...