ii. what happens at 2am

__________

I stared at my reflection in the mirror for a good second, the memories of what seemed to be the element of torture kept haunting me, the feel of her skin in my dream seemed so real and I couldn't stop the hard on that seems to be getting harder and harder to sport on the longer I deprive myself of claiming my woman.

Yes, my woman...

Giving myself a cold shower at 2am doesn't seem to help anymore, the cotton of the towel wrapped around my lower body intensifying the sensitivity, the swelling and the hardened erection that I can't control even if I try - or did try.

After I posted the photo of her in lingerie, I fell asleep on my ass inside the room I made for her and I never should've let myself because apparently falling asleep while thinking of my baby girl would give me a one hell of a dream. Though, it's never a bad thing - dreaming of licking her pu*ssy is never a bad thing - oh no, never - but it's getting harder and harder for me to keep the control inside of me.

I need - no, I craved for her, this... this never was a good thing.

No, this... this cannot happen again. I won't. I can't, I'd die if I don't do something about this fucking hard on - it hurt likes a goddamn fuck, I need... I need release.

I need.

No.

I promised her I wouldn't do this again. But I can't...

Because of you baby...

I went to my bed, grabbed my phone and scrolled her number - B, C, D, E, F, G, H - Her phone rang, my hand palming my swollen head, this cotton feels so fucking good, damn, I need a good fuck, a voice interrupted my dirty mind, "Hello lover boy..."

Her seductive voice kept my lust in tacked, the image of her body clouding my mind, the blood inside of me rushed, I can almost feel her pussy clenched while I satisfy my craving of a tight entrance. The hand that was hiding my bulge made its way to my hair, "I want you naked in my bed in 5 mins."

She teasingly laugh, her hushed voice reminded me of a naughty girl and I need, god, what she do to me, "I'm hurt, you just seem to remember me everytime you need a good fuck, what am I? Your personal fucktoy?"

"Aren't you?"

"Who wouldn't want to be Justin Bieber's fucktoy?"

*

"You like that don't you, Hailey?" I bit her earlobe and nibbled, the heady scent consuming me, her muffled moans intensified the feeling of my cock roughly going in and out of her wet pussy. My left hand grabbed her hair and pushed it to the side, my ragged breath - the only sound she will ever hear on a 2am fuck and nothing else.

This is what happens when a dirty girl is down to fuck - bended over my goddamn bed.

"Don't stop... god, you fuck me so good, Justin." I put my hand to cover her moans, my neighbors can't hear what's happening or my mom will have a field about this. No, no, must think about her pussy while fucking not mom...

I closed my eyes, letting the lust control me, yes baby girl, can't wait to fuck you like this. Make you feel every inch of me...Yes...yes...

So good...

So so fucking wet...

I groaned, my voice deeper than the usual, my other hand making its way to her clit, rubbing her folds slowly while I fuck her hard and fast - yes, feel me. I smirked feeling her pussy clenching and unclenching, her moans reaching a higher octave, her toes curled with raw sensation, "You gunna cum again?"

She whimpered, "Please."

My thrust getting harder and faster, her sex tightening from my cock's assault, my hands' not changing its phase.

Yes, fuck...

I palmed her gifted breasts, slowly pinching her nipples while I rub her clit slowly, slowly my thrust contradicting my gentle assault - my cock dwelling on the feel of her wet sensitive pussy, her body started shaking hinting a big orgasm for the fourth time, can't... stop... fucking... her... then I felt her walls tightening so fucking deliciously, her body shaking - trying to escape my grasp - trying to escape my cock, no baby, not yet...

"No more... no more..." I tightened my hold on her, my thrust not stopping, wanting her to keep cumming, loving the feeling of her responsive pussy on my cock, her legs giving up from the unforgiving sex, her fingers grasping the sheets so hard trying to gain back some.

My hands, not stopping from their gentle fondling, her body is so sensitive I can make her cum...just...like...that...

Her moans turned into muffled screams, my hands holding her so fucking tight, "Please, fucking cum already. Can't take..."

Yes... Yes... Feel me, baby...

I imagined her begging under me, my cock fulfilling her dirtiest desires, while she silently begs me to cum inside her, her eyes teary, can't take no more of me, I hear her making the sexiest moans ever, yes... my sweet sweet baby...

"Please baby cum inside my pussy. I want it, please."

Yes...

Inside you...

Fuck...

Barbara...