PROWDMON Kayday - Jealousy

SMUT

since it is your day off, you decided to visit your girlfriend, kayday

since it is your day off, you decided to visit your girlfriend, kayday. the relationship of you two is still a secret because of kayday's parents. you bought her favorite snacks and made your way to their practice room in OFD.

"oh, unnie? where is dayoung?" you asked, "she's practicing with jake (male dancer who was crush on her)." monika replied and left. 

you took the elevator and arrived to the 4th floor of the building, there are some people who recognized you. who won't? you're the only child of one of the famous CEO in Seoul. you made your way to the room, kayday looks back and saw you. you sat on the chair, and put the foods on the table. you noticed that lot of people are admiring the way the two of them dance.

"wow! look at their chemistry!" the audience shouts, you met eyes with kayday. moments later, their dance ended. the two dancers part ways, kayday sat beside you. the students are dismissed, it's only you and kayday left. 

"hi?" she acts cute, you wanted to keep a poker but can't help but to smile. "how's my dance?" she asks, "it's nice to see you dancing with a guy who was a crush on you.." you replied.

"wait.. are you jealous?" kayday asks, "me? jealous? do you think i am jealous?" you replied, she nodded.

"i know when you're jealous, you uses that tone.." kayday added while trying to hug you, you stood and was about to left the room when jake arrived with flowers. "this is for you." he said and left. 

"where are you going, love?" kayday asks after putting the flower to the chair, she pulled you back to the the chair where the two of you were sitting. 

"are you je-"

"yes, i am. happy?" you said in jealous tone, "why are you jealous, babe?" kayday asks, "you dance so sexily with him. what do you think should i feel as your girlfriend?" you asked in annoyed tone.

"he's just a friend.. fine. let me prove that you're the only one i want, jang y/n." kayday looks at the clock before turning on a sexy music, she then started dancing so sexily infront of you. 

you gulped at the wonderful sight infront of you, you were in awe of how she moves. you suddenly feel hot, letting out sigh. "maybe you're not yet satisfied, right?" kayday smirks. she then pulled you to the closet, she locked the door and pushed you to the couch.

"h-hey, h-here? your students may be b-back.." you stuttered as she slowly make her way to you and sat on your lap. she started humping her self to you. she removes her bra, you replaced positions with her.

"how many time you have left?" you asked, "a hour." she replied while looking at you seductively. you started to suck on her unclothed breast, she throws her head back and grips on your hair.

you lift up her skirt and took her panty off, she shiver at the cold breeze. you started to tease her by giving cat licks to her throbbing core. moments later, kayday felt a knot on her stomach. "i'm close-" then you pulled away.

"oh?" you looked at her and stood, teasing her about leaving. when she stood and blocked you "please, let me cum." 

"am i the only who can please you, baby?" you asked while slowly pushing her back to the couch, making her lay down. "yes. only you.." she replied while looking like a whole mess.

you let her lick your fingers before putting it to her hole, you added your tongue to make her cum faster. few seconds later, she squirts her juices on your face "uhm~", kayday became sensitive. but you felt unpleased so you made her stand and suck her wet pussy. 

"please... stop..."