chapter two

do you ever just, look into somebody's eyes and feel like it's just the two of you in this never stopping world? you feel like floating, your heart feels so light and content...

              as cliché as it sounds, it's probably one of the best feelings you'll ever feel, looking into somebody's eyes, falling in love. yes, i know love hurts sometimes, but all the sacrifices you do might be worth it, all the comfort, all the pain, all the love that you feel throughout the journey-

                "this is bullshit." closing the book that i was reading, i stood up, making my way to the tall bookshelves that stands across me. "real love doesn't exist." i sighed, knowing its true, 'i should probably go back to the café, i don't want shoyo and tobio to make a mess.'  pushing the entrance door to exit the library i went in, i walked at a fast pace to get to the café more faster, as i was walking i saw a tall guy with olive hair playing volleyball with a red haired guy, looking at them i remember shoyo and tobio. 

                  "hey guys i'm back, so what happened while i was gone?" i asked them as i sat down on one of the tables, "oh! oh! my senpai's from my old high school dropped by here! it was really good seeing them again after almost a year, HAHAHA nishinoya senpai didn't grow an inch!" ah, that's good to hear, shoyo looks so happy i bet he loves them so much, "boke! their not just your senpai's, their mine too!", "tobio, don't slap shoyo's head too much! what if something happens with his head?", i exclaimed with a worried tone. "exactly kageyama! you shouldn't. bleh!".

.

.

.

 jingle

jingle 

jingle

                     "hello welcome to coffeefuzzy, what can i get for you?", i said with my usual work tone. "wakatoshi-kun~, what do you want to order? hey pretty miss, can i get a plain chocolate with whipped cream on top? large please."  'these dudes are the ones who played volleyball outside right?' , "noted sir, anything else?" i waited for the other guy to speak so i can get his order, "large cappucino."  i guess talking isn't his type. "alright is that all?" he only nodded. "your orders will be served in about 10 minutes, please wait patiently!" i said with a smile, "hai hai~" said the red haired guy. i went inside our kitchen to make the orders from the two, while humming a song my mother used to sing me to sleep. 8 minutes have passed and i was done with their orders, i waited until my alarm goes off, 2 minutes of standing my alarm finally beeped, i turned it off and put my phone in my pockets while grabbing the orders for my costumers.  

                       i went to my costumers table to give them their orders, upon arriving on their seats, i hear shoyo shouting different names, i turned around to look at shoyo, and saw him with a huge smile decorating his face, he walked towards our costumers table, along with tobio. "tendou-san! ushiwaka-san! hello, its good to see the two of you here!" beamed shoyo, 'he knows these two?'  i thought, but its kind of understandable though, i saw them playing volleyball outside. "hi hinata, you actually grew some inches, teehee." i hear the red haired guy said, "of course i did, i drank milk everyday for the past couple of years, just like kageyama!" shoyo exclaimed with a smug grin dancing around his lips. "hello ushijima-san, tendou-san." it was now tobio's turn to greet them hello, "hello, tobio-san and hinata." the olive haired guy finally said something, 'ok not gonna lie, his voice is lowkey attractive, mwehehe- ok anyway.'  i almost slapped myself for thinking something like that, at least i didn't lie though.

                        i left their table to leave them alone with their little reunion after shoyo introduced me to them. red haired guy, or tendou satori, was the first to make the move and introduced himself in a friendly way, he even gave me his number after. next one to speak was the olive haired man, ushijima wakatoshi, was his name, although after giving me a brief introduction, shoyo went about how ushijima was a popular volleyball player and why i don't know him, then i told everyone that i don't watch or know what volleyball is about, well i only knew some basic rules after watching shoyo and tobio's match. nonetheless, i made friends today, we really do make friends no matter what our age is huh?

                       the sound of door locking can be heard outside the cafe where y/n works as she locked the door at 8:30pm. putting the keys back inside her wallet, she slowly walked towards the library she went in this afternoon, spending her time there until closing time. she pushed the door handle to get inside and made her way towards the counter to greet the librarian a good evening. walking towards the romance-fantasy section of the tall bookshelves, she grabbed the book she's been currently reading, making her way to an empty table, she sat down and grabbed her phone to set a alarm of 10:00pm and turned the alarm volume down so that only  she can hear the sound. it is now currently 8:43.

.

.

.

                        the sound of her alarm made her jolt awake from her deep fantasy, she sighed as she turned the sound off. getting up from the table, her tote bag hanging around her right shoulder, she walked into the tall bookshelves to find her way and put the book she's been reading back. arriving at her desired section, she slowly put the book inside the small space carefully, successfully putting it back like how it was before. after she was done, she wasted no time and walked outside the the forest of books, as she was making her way to the counter to pay for the book she was reading, she heard the door open, curious of who it was, she turned her head to where the sound came from, and saw a mop of black hair and blue eyes. although the person was wearing a mask and she can't really see his face, she knew she saw those blue eyes somewhere, and the way she's feeling right now was familiar. her heart suddenly started beating faster each second. she hurriedly payed the librarian and walked out of the library as fast as walking feet could go. not looking where she was going, she bumped into the man, making her butt fall on the floor. her neck almost snapped from how fast she looked up to the person, meeting his gaze, her world seemed to stop. 

                         "miss, are you okay? are you hurt anywhere?" a deep voice spoke, that made me snap out of my senses. i slowly looked up to a guy with mesmerizing blue eyes, i lost my voice for a second but after a few seconds, i managed to speak up, "o-oh, um yes. thank you for asking me that but im okay, nothing from my body hurts." that was actually a lie, my freaking neck hurts so much. "are you sure? you fell pretty hard on the floor." 'oh shit, now that he mentioned it, my butt burns.' , "yep, im sure im fine, thank you for your concern though, sir.", 'bro, i need to get out of here ASAP, my heart will burst out of my chest if i spend more than a minute here.'  i  got up from my awkward position and stood up, patting away imaginary dust on my butt and abdomen, i bowed to the man and said thank you as i walked at a fast pace to the exit door, pulling it and then ran as fast as i can to my house. 

                          upon arriving at my humble abode, i stopped to catch my breath. inhaling and exhaling a lot of air, after i have calmed my lungs down, i took my house keys out of my cerulean blue wallet and unlocked my front door. i went inside and immediately collapsed on my sofa and thought about what happened just now, i groaned out of frustration, 'why does it have to happen? it was so embarrassing! ugh, my life sure is full of unfortunate situations'  after a minute or two of laying down, i got up from my sofa to drink water. after drinking my water, i ran upstairs to my room, and got ready for sleep. i took a shower first then brushed my teeth and went to my closet to get my limited edition shrek pj's without princess fiona on the print, just shrek and donkey. after doing my nightly routine, i turned off the lights to see my glow in the dark galaxy stickers glow on my ceiling, i checked my phone for the time and its currently 11:04pm. i wished the galaxy goodnight and finally went to sleep.