1.3

"No no no, we are not making brownies from scratch"

"But it's better than cookies!"

"No Minhyun we will not be making anything at 12 am okay?!

...fine, we'll make cookies"

Donghyuck turned his back to Mark and Min who pleaded their eyes at him to bake.

"My poor kitchen"

He mumbled and walked away to clean dishes for them.

"Okay so what should we add to the cookies, since they're for sunshine"

"No idea... pantry time"

Mark replied, the two moved from the counter top to a tall pantry.

"Should we make edibles..?"

"Min! No we are not making edibles what the hell are you thinking!

"Edibles..? ....edible arrangements.. EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS! oh my fucking god Mark"

"O..h...... uhm we could..?"

Min grabbed out many different ingredients while Mark sat with his face flushed and in his palms.

"edibles really mark?"

he mumbled to himself, pulling back his hands to smack himself in the face before hyuck grabbed his hands and held them.

"Your hands are cold.. lets go put then on the stove"

Mark being flushed by his boyfriend holding his hands he was distraced and nodded while letting haechan trail him to the stove,

"Wait hm?"

Hyuck playfully rolled his eyes,

"You're so precious i shouldn't burn your fingerprints off"

Haechan frowned before throwing marks hands out of his own. Min came over with a bowl full of ingredients and Mark regained his smile after min set the bowl down.

"Alrighty, begin!"

"que fight scene"

The three giggled a bit before getting everything ready and looking to find instructions.

•••

"Ha we finished!"

"And nothings burned down!"

Mark and Min both cheered and high fived before turning to happily stare at Hyuck waiting for him to say something,

"What?"

"You're not going to say anything..?"

"Uh thanks for not burning my house down?"

"Hyuck!"

"Oh right thanks for the brownies"

He gave a small smile and waled to the two and pulled them together for a hug. Turning to Min he gave her a peck on the cheek and turning to Mark gave him one on his nose, both blushed and turned to fangirl to the other before the younger walked away.

"AHHHH MARK"

"MIIIIN, HAECHANNIE GAVE US KISSES"

"MY HEART IS MELTING DEAR LORD"

"SPARE US I BEG"

Both older knowing Mark they didnt take it too far, but they weren't even faking it at this point. Both were blushing like crazy, faces flushed red they enbraced eachother and grabbed the plate to bring over to Donghyuck who took a seat on his couch. The two sat on either side of him as he laid with his head back and eyes closed.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too hyuck"

"Very much"

Min continued, both saw a smile appear on his face as the two got bigger smiles.

"Sleep time graham crackers, rest please.."

Hyuck mumbled as he pulled the two closer to him as he laid his head on Min's. Slowly the other two had realized their energy had worn out while cooking, feeling their eyelids get heavier and harder to keep open, both accepted their boyfriends warm embrace and fell asleep in it.