Hi I'm YN and I have a brother name Beto and he is my twin but he is older then me by two minutes. I'm a skater I love to stake sometimes I just relax by going skating and my brother doesn't know I skate the school I got to is Twin Lakes Elementary but it's boring. We have no parents but our aunt takes care of us.

Oh and I forgot to say that our aunt is on a business  trip so you and your brother have the whole house to yourselves.

It's Saturday morning.
Your alarm starts to go off you wake up to it and throw it to the ground. 

You get up start going to the bathroom to take a shower you finish taking a shower and you but on a outfit.

Outfit:

After you put on your outfit you go downstairs and see your brother sitting down on the couch

(B for Beto and Yn for your name)

Yn: Good morning bitch

B: Good morning ugly ass 

And then I flip him off and i go to go get breakfast and then I see my twin brother come to the kitchen. Then he gets an apple and through it to me so I yelled at him.

Yn: Why the fuck did you do that?

B: Because I wanted to.

Yn: Okay  but next time you do it again I am slapping the fuck out of you.

B: Damn okay I wont.

He started going back to the couch but then he went back to the kitchen to ask you something.

B: Hey Yn would you be down to go to the skate park.

Yn: Sure what time?

B: Like in an hour. Oh and some of my friends are coming. Is that okay with you?

Yn: Yeah that's okay.

B: Okay be ready in an hour.

Yn: okay

An hour passed by and I saw Beto come down the stairs.

B: Hey Yn are you ready cause my friends are almost coming.

Yn: Yeah i'm ready just let me go get my skate board.

B: Wait what you have a skate board?

Yn: Yeah why you asking.

B: Because I have never seen you holding a skate board or even riding one.

Yn: That's because I would go skate by myself. I love skating by myself that's why you don't know that I skate.

B: Oh okay.

I just said okay back  and went to my room and got my skate board and went back downstairs.

(This is my first story so don't hate it please because I don't really right stories Thanks )<3 :)