I just said ok back and went to my room and got my skate board and went back downstairs.

B: You ready?

Yn: Yeah let me just get my phone.

B: Ok hurry up cause my friends are outside.

Yn: Ok

I went to go get my phone because it was charging then I went to where Beto was and then we went out the door and I saw all his friends.

B: Yn this is Nathan, Josh, Quan, Diego, Eric, Jared,and Ever guys this is my sister Yn.

N Nathan, Jo Josh, Q Quan, D Diego, E Eric, J Jared, Ev Ever

Yn: Hi guys and hi Jared.

B: you guys know each other?

Me and Jared  at the same time said yes.

B: how?

Yn: school dumb ass

B: okay

J: Are gonna go to the skate park or are we just gonna keep talking here.

Yn: Lets go 

Everyone said okay and we started to walk to the skate park me and Jared are just talking in the back of everyone. And he was taking pictures of me.

Yn: Jared stop taking pictures of me I look ugly ass fuck.

J: No you don't you look cute.

B: Both of you stop flirting with each other.

Yn: Shut up Beto were not flirting with each other.

B: well it seems like it.

J: Well we're not.

B: Yeah okay sure.

Yn: oh look we're here okay bye.

When I was about to get on my skate board Beto called my name.

B: Yn

Yn: What Beto?

B: Be careful please.

Yn: Okay I will bye.

I started skating around and doing tricks until I bumped into someone. I fell off my skate board and I looked up to see who I bumped into and I saw one of my brothers friend and I think his name is Nathan.

Yn: omg I didn't see you there sorry.

N: It's okay Yn by the way I didn't get hurt but you should look at your knee.

I look down to my knee and saw that it was bleeding.

Yn: Fucking shit can you take me to Beto he has his back pack with stuff that I can clean myself with please. 

N: Yeah no problem 

Yn: Thank you Nathan.

N: No problem

He picks me up bride style because I couldn't get up we start heading to where  Beto and all the guys where and Josh noticed that Nathan was carrying me.

Jo: Is that Nathan carrying your sister Beto?

B: What the fuck is he doing carrying my sister? oh hell no.

We all started walking up to them looking all confused except for me i was pissed that he was carrying my sister.

Yn: Beto looks pissed i think he's mad that your carrying me.

N: But i can't put you down cause of your knee i'll talk to him if you want me to.

Yn: Yeah can you talk to him please cause i know when we get home he will start telling me shit. 

N: Yeah no problem

We walked up to them and Nathan put me down so i could get the backpack from Beto. I walked up to him and grabbed the backpack from his hand and went to go sit on a bench that was near us. But then i saw Beto walking up to me.

Yn: What do you want?

B: What i want is to know why Nathan was carrying you?

Yn: Are you stupid or something do you not see my knee?

B: What happened to your knee?

I then saw someone walking up to use and it was 

(Came back i stoped doing the story cause i didn't know if i wanted to keep doing it😋)