𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹:ʰⁱᵈⁱⁿᵍ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹:ʰⁱᵈⁱⁿᵍ

|Y/n POV|
As I wake up I hear the sounds of water.As I start to move around I feel...sand?I abruptly open my eyes to see that I'm on a beach?'What the heck,I swear I was in my room' Then the memory's of what happened started coming back.

'Wait why does this beach seem so familiar?' After a few seconds of thinking I start to realize 'Wait...this looks exactly like the beach from Genshin Impact......AM I IN GENSHIN IMPACT!?This shouldn't even be possible how am a I here?'

I start to stand up and look around.'It really is beautiful here.'While walking around I look over and see a waypoint,the first way point you get when starting the game.'I wonder if I still have my phone on me?' I feel in my pocket and...my phones not there.I sigh in disappointment,but I move on soon after.

I start to walk the way the traveler walked.Once I made it to the cliff I saw the beautiful view.You cloud see Mondstadt city from here,everything was so beautiful.

After a little I made it over to the whispering woods.Once I was there I saw Amber walking around and seemed to be looking for something.I started to walk over to her to say hi but all of a sudden someone put their hand over my mouth and dragged me away.

"Hey what are you doing!?" I yelled or tried to yell I mean you could barely make out what the words were because someone had their hand on my mouth.

Eventually they took their off my mouth and stopped dragging me."WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FO-Wait you are..."I stopped yelling after I saw Sara from Good Hunter "Shh quiet down."Sara says,then I see Donna come towards us with a smile on her face.

"Wait what is even going on?" I ask

"Well that is quite a long story." Sara replies

"I have time." I say back

"Sara she needs to know" Donna says to Sara in a quiet voice.

"Ok fine I'll tell her." Sara says

" I know this may sound alarming at first but,The people here are obsessed with you."

|Time skip to the end of the explanation|

"Now everyone is looking for you,the Fatui,The Abyss order,the Knights of Favonius and more.Thats why we took you when you were near Amber.Does it make sense now?"

Things make way more sense now,I mean I had always wondered why the voice lines were different and how I could find the characters and talk to them like they were normal npc's.

"Yeah it kinda makes more sense,but won't we need a place to hide?"

"Yes,but we can't stay with you the whole time because if we are gone to often people will get suspicious,so we need a place near by so we can bring you food,water and other necessities." Sara says

" Ok where will we go then?" I ask

" We actually already have an idea,how about you tell her Donna."

"Ok.We heard about this cave that used to be full of crystals,it's near Dawn Winery and right behind a hilichurl camp but the hilichurls won't be able to get in.Oh and the best part is people have already taken all of the crystals and no one has visited it in years."

"That's sounds good but how will we get there?"

"We will disguise you,here take this cloak,put it on and make sure to not let you hair show,and keep your head down." Sara tells me

"Ok." I reply

~

After a fairly long walk we finally made it.Once we are there we see a ladder leading down,it didn't seem like the most stable ladder but it would do for now.

We started to climb down one by one,once we were all down there we started to talk more.

"This is the place,since we didn't know when or if you were coming we didn't really prepare things." Sara says

"We will go back to the city to get you somethings to set this area up to your liking." Donna says

"Ok,and thank you so much for all the help." I reply

"You're welcome,we just wanted to help,but anyways we will be going back to the city to get some stuff.See you in a little."

"Ok bye."

They both say bye and climb.Im not completely sure if I can't trust them but they are all I have right now so I don't have much of a choice.Today sure was interesting.

|ᵉⁿᵈ|
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹:ʰⁱᵈⁱⁿᵍ

✄---------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited
Published:1/12/21
801 words

Ty for 33 reads!