𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²:ᴰᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳⁱᵉˢ

|Y/n POV|

"Y/n we're back." I hear someone say.I look over to the ladder to see Donna walking over to me."Hi Donna,wait where's Sara?" I ask "Oh she had to stay at Good Hunter so no one would get suspicious." "Oh ok." I reply

"I have the things for you in this basket,here you can look." Donna says while handing the basket."Thanks." I say.When I look in the basket I see some water,food,some books,a pillow,and some blankets.

"That's all we could get for now,sorry it isn't much" Donna says."It's fine!I really appreciate what you got for me anyways."

|A few minutes later|

"Oh I have to go now sorry." "It's ok.Bye Donna!" I say "Bye" she replies to me while smiling.I watch as she climbs up the ladder and out of the cave.

~

After that two weeks went by and Donna or Sara brought her food every other day,they also brought her other things like more books and even a sketch book and a pencil.It was pretty boring in the cave but Y/n managed to find someway that made it more bearable.

Meanwhile with the Genshin crew it wasn't going so well,they were getting more and more impatient and it was getting more and more dangerous for Sara and Donna.Why you might be wondering,well as I said before everyone is getting more and more impatient and if they find out they someone was trying to hide their one and only love from them,I'll just let you imagine what would happen.

As I was saying it was getting more and more dangerous for the two,they had to start being even more sneaky they already had to be,which was going to be very hard.

~

|Kaeya's POV|
'I wish we didn't have to tell everyone else about my snowflake possibly being here,I want her all to myself.But I wouldn't be able to find her on my own,and if I didn't find her then I wouldn't have her at all,at least with other helping to find her then I'll have a chance at taking her for my own.'

~

|In Inazuma|

|3rd POV|
After a few days the main people of Inazuma found out what happened.Everyone was so excited,I mean why wouldn't they,You would probably be excited if you finally had the chance to meet the person you love for the first time.To be continued...

                                 |ᵉⁿᵈ|
                         ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²:ᴰᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳⁱᵉˢ

✄---------------------------------------------------------------

Unedited
Published:5/12/21
500 words

Sorry it's short I just didn't very much motivation or inspiration but I still wanted to make chapter you all.Also next chapter will probably have characters reactions of finding out that you might be in Teyvat,I make no promises but there is a good chance I will do that or it will be a special chapter.Also ty for 77 reads,that's over twice as much as it was last time I updated.