𝑮 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

btw warnings if u aint cormfortable with theese things uh read another chapter if u want-: dubcon? mistress kink impregnation kink mentioning leash collar bsdm and mentions off g spot

btw warnings if u aint cormfortable with theese things uh read another chapter if u want-: dubcon? mistress kink impregnation kink mentioning leash collar bsdm and mentions off g spot. darphyilla kink?? and begging u also got praise marking

also hu tao is taller again bc pog 🚶‍♀️

As the girls hand was going in and out watching the erotic mentions off going harder or begging she was looking for her spot eagerly a friend told her about its a (certian pirate with ningguang) very gentle spot to her surpise as she found it watching the moans and erotic facial expressions you were making oh how could she just laugh she wanted her rings covered in your delicious slick the slick that made her want more.

"Aiya whats the hold up precious dog. did the cat ran back out?" she held your leash what a sweet pet you were. Honestly most off liuye was jealous. oh how adorable you were you were like the butterflys in her magic tricks the tricks she wastes on you make her crave you more and more what a lovely woman she is.

"Mistress.."

"hm?" Hu replied ever so innocently staring at your tears
"im realeassing so-Uw-uwaah." her bliss kicked in Hu tao found your weak spot wanting you to realease your meal for her she went faster and harder

"Mist-mis.." your words dragged out as she hit your spot hard. it caused you to squirt a little.
"Is the puppy that hungry today? My My that hunger could drive one mad like the other~"

she stared at her hand the black coloured nails covered in white and her rings she licked them a little and shoved them in your mouth as she grabbed your face tugging it roughly

"Thank you for the meal."

"how greatful you get to sleep with me tonight.".

"however we arent done yet."

she grabbed a giant strap she was hungry to do it and very hungry. she was waiting all week for you to talk with her finally till you started talking with others again. You made a bad mistake making her jealous.
Ashame she went easy and let you cum so easily...Bad luck for you this time

You watched as Hu tao tapped her thigh notchantly as she drags your leash closer.
"Aiya my puppy has been following orders quiet well after disobeying me..Looks like your worth taming. Darling."
her hyponotizing voice dragged on as you zipped back to reality as the strap entered.
"Your not taking it all? But you asked to be fucked." her smile was intoxicating. as it slowly went it
"My, My now you listen?"
Nothing came out your mouth expect a pathetic whimper and small yelps as she began to move it.

It was massive, Giant enough to make you feel like you were fucked dumb already as it clamps your inside walls stretchig them and the wetness off the old slick left behind turing lightly solid and it dried up. You craved more warmth and smell from there.

"Aiya my puppy has gone silent is it dead? Or is it imagining more things they wish i could do to them?"

"Mistress please go harder." your words were inbetween breathy shakes off moans and cloudy mind judgment with your dumb fucked brain. the overstimulation hurt but was so pleasurable that you begged for more.

"My if your begging so much we should make our own life? right id love to see how filled you'd be just thinking about it makes me want to fuck you more like the whore you are~"

as tears filled your vision she kept bashing into you as she kissed the tears away
"The pup did so good so the reward due is you."
she murmured into your ears teasing them along woth leaving marks on your neck

"Darling your such a lovely whore aren't you? Just for me only no one else."

she just stared at your expression as tears kept falling fron your breathy flustered face moaning her name

"Seems like we are done." she'd finish it off with one final bash inside and all that lovely slick off yours leaked. she forcefully grabbed your chin making you look at her as you groan from the lack off fillage from her.

"Next time I should be harder with punishment shouldnt I? so ill make you carry my heirs."

we gay

we gay