six

[author's note: OVER 700 READS?? THANK YOU SM <3 also seb's new yt video about reading fanfics...lowkey made me laugh i hope mine isn't as bad LMAOO]

"okay, so to recap," darren sighed in disbelief, much unlike his usual self. "miya, seb, oli, and ryan all got their soulmate hair, and miya's is black, seb's is blonde, oli's is red, and ryan's is brown?"

"yup," kane nodded. "and due to miya's array of colors in her hair, any one of them could be her soulmate."

"i feel like what i said to miya yesterday basically manifested this," my brother mumbled. "either way, i'd much rather have you be with one of them than a bozo from the airport," justin continued, turning to me. "so i really hope we don't have to go through the trouble of looking for a complete stranger."

"wait, don't you have to physically talk to your soulmate before the hair appears?" regie asked.

"let me check," oliver said, taking his phone out of his pocket to look it up. "according to google...yup, you're right. you have to talk to them and they have to say something back, at the very least. it doesn't say how long it conversation has to be though," he clarified.

"okay miya, for the sake of you and those three," ty told me. "please try and recollect every single conversation you had yesterday."

"i'll go work on it in my room," i answered. "you guys can finish eating. i'll come back out once i'm done," i decided, standing up and heading to my room. 

"good luck miya," ryan called out as i walked.

"thanks," i replied with a smile as i arrived at my room. 

i flopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone to open the notes app. with my brain working at full capacity, i wrote down each interaction that i had, from the beginning of the day to the end. i don't tend to enjoy interacting with people, so much to my relief, there wasn't as many conversations as i had initially feared.

"how's it going?"

my eyes looked over to the door to see sebastian peeking through the door. he walked in and sat next to me, looking at the list on my phone.

"i'm basically done," i told him, scrolling through the list to show him everything i had written. "as far as i know everyone i talked to had either found their soulmate already because they didn't have soulmate hair, didn't have black hair, too old, or they were a girl."

"so, it's one of us, then," sebastian guessed.

"probably," i nodded. "let's go back outside to tell them."

the two of us stood up and left my room and went back to the kitchen to see the rest of the boys talking and having fun. darren noticed us first and ran over to us.

"so, what's the verdict?" he asked. 

"after looking into everything i did yesterday," i started. "i can -- almost -- say that i am one hundred percent confident that my soulmate is either seb, oli, or ryan. i also wanted to say," i continued. "that before i try and figure out which one of you it is, i want to get to know you guys better first before we rush into dating or something. i'm glad that my soulmate is one of you," i said, gesturing to the three boys in question. "i'd just rather get to know you all first."

"makes sense," oliver answered. "we'll just see how it goes."

"i'm fine with it too," ryan added.

"same here," sebastian chimed in.

"glad that we got that settled," ty said with a smile. "in the meantime, do you guys -- especially miya -- want to film your tiktoks / videos about miya being in the house? i know that we already filmed the youtube video -- including the explanation and stuff -- but if you guys want to announce it first through another method then please do so first."

"miya," justin said, turning to me. "do you want to film a tiktok with us first, and then we can upload the video right after? i think that might be the best way to go about it."

"oh, trust me," i laughed. "we will be doing a lot of tiktoks today. the plan sounds good though."

"okay then," ty said. "let's get filming!"

~

"this is actually insane."

i was sitting in the living room with all of the boys -- except ty, who went to a meeting -- and was marveling at all of the likes and comments i was getting. needless to say, people were shocked, and both the boys and i were getting a lot of attention, especially since our audiences were fairly different from each other. 

in the many tiktoks and few youtube videos we filmed, we explained everything that transpired in the past 24 hours as well as me and justin's sibling relationship. the reaction to us "collabing" -- and now living together -- was fairly positive, and i had a fun time reading and responding to comments.

[the group tiktok on miya's account's comments]

miyasfave: omg miya has a brother?? 

northstarsss: justin's sister is so pretty holyy

formissmiya: i think i missed a few chapters LMFAO
--> lovelynsb: go watch nsb's newest video on yt! it explains everything ahaha
--> formissmiya: i will, tyy!!

[the group tiktok on nsb's account's comments]

myazngami: miya x nsb? a bit of a slay me thinks

lildarbearfanpage: who's the girl?
--> miyaxnsb: miya phan! she's justin's sister~ go watch the new nsb video and it should say everything lolol

nrthstrbys: collab of the century

"i give miya full credit for me hitting two million," ryan said jokingly as he pulled up his tiktok profile on his phone. "now i just need the rest of your three million followers to follow suit," he added, looking at me.

"it'll get there," i smiled.

"still don't get how you have more followers than me," justin said childishly.

"because i'm better, obviously," i said, sticking my tongue out at him in the same childish manner. "now we can have real sibling rivalry on tiktok."

"hold that thought," sebastian said, holding his hand out as to pause our conversation. "ha! justin! the tiktok of just me and miya on her account is doing better than the one of you and her."

"shut up," oliver retorted. "it's a close race for first between you, me, and ryan's tiktoks with her."

"that soulmate connection," kane laughed. "oh shoot, did anyone comment about that?"

i shook my head. "since oli and seb wore hats as theirs were noticeable, and me and ryan just tried to not show it since it kind of blends in with our hair, no one seemed to notice."

"you're going to have to say you're soulmates with one of them eventually," regie pointed out. 

"i know," i sighed. "i'll do it when the time is right."