7

"Fuck!" Angelina screamed as she tried to hang onto the headboard as much as she could whilst she was riding Beyoncé's face. Since they decided to not put a label to their connection, they were a lot more open with each other knowing that neither had expectations of the other to form a relationship. "I'm cumming!" Angelina cried as she felt her eyes roll back feeling the knot in her stomach untie as Beyoncé's tongue sucked and kissed her core. After Angelina had ridden her orgasm out and was now gasping for breath Beyoncé cleaned her up with her tongue, which made Angelina jolt a few times now that she was so sensitive to touch.

Angelina laid beside Beyoncé still panting for breath, "so how was that?" Beyoncé asked with a smirk as her hand gently caressed angelina's thigh as she laid there trying to keep her eyes open. "Amazing" Angelina responded breathlessly as she reached over to her side table for the tall glass of water, she drank half of the glass before offering it to Beyoncé who thanked her before drinking the rest and placing it not he side table next to her. They both laid under the covers with angelina's head on Beyoncé's shoulder but the rest of her body just laying next to her as nothing but the muffled sounds of a bustling city outside the window filled the room. "What time do you have to go?" Angelina asked, "Not soon... My mom agreed to have Blue for the weekend actually" Beyoncé said nonchalantly, Angelina nodded with a simple hum as she began to get comfortable under the covers kind of happy their time together wasn't restricted today. Beyoncé turned to look at Angelina and her exposed top half, her eyes traced down her side profile, down to the outline of her breasts with her erect nipples and bare stomach, "you're so beautiful" Beyoncé slipped out but she didn't regret it, especially not after seeing angelina's cheeks turn red and a smile form on her face. She knew feelings weren't involved, but after learning what she's been through in more detail she wanted Angelina to know how beautiful she was to her. Angelina turned her face to look at Beyoncé's hazel eyes with a smile before looking away and biting her lip a bit. Beyoncé rolled on her side facing Angelina and kissed her shoulder that was in reach of her lips before looking back up at the brunette, "The most beautiful". "Hmm you sure do have a way with words don't you?" Angelina said sarcastically as she felt Beyoncé's hand slither across her stomach and grip her side, "You could also say I have a way with my lips and tongue too" Beyoncé said seductively with a smirk as she kissed angelina's breast with her eyes still on her's making Angelina roll her eyes but she couldn't remove the smile from her face so she could only look the other way and nudge Beyoncé a little making her laugh. "You hungry?" Beyoncé asked, "What're you thinking?" Angelina asked as she sat up on the edge of her side of the bed making Beyoncé look at all her back tattoos which intrigued her. "I was thinking we could order some Chinese food" Beyoncé replied as she began to trace what seemed to be tribal markings on her back  making Angelina smile a little. "Okay, you can order it whilst I take a shower" Angelina responded as she stood up revealing her naked body as she walked towards her bathroom. Beyoncé watched her and couldn't help but bite her lip as she checked her out, once she disappeared into the bathroom Beyoncé called for delivery...

A few minutes after Beyoncé had called to order the food, Angelina came out of the bathroom in a towel and went to her dresser to pick out some underwear and loungewear. Beyoncé watched her as she dropped her towel and began to moisturise her body. Angelina glanced at her realising they were both in silence and smiled seeing Beyoncé just watching her. "Did you order the food?" "Yeah" Is all Beyoncé could say as she watched her body movements. When Angelina had a new set of clothes on she got back in her bed next to Beyoncé who was still eyeing her up which made her giggle, "Why are you staring at me?" "Because you're beautiful... and I like you better with no clothes on" Beyoncé said making Angelina laugh. "You want me to answer the door with no clothes on?" Angelina asked sarcastically, "Only if it's to me... hint hint for next time" Beyoncé said nudging her arm making Angelina burst out laughing and shake her head. "I meant to ask you, how did you get the tribal tattoos on your back?" Beyoncé asked. "I got them whilst I was in Cambodia on a de-mining trip, it was very random but the locals wanted me to get the tattoos as gifts so i can remember my time there. So I got it done in the traditional way... hurt like a bitch" Angelina explained, "wow they must've loved you" Beyoncé replied, "I guess so since they gave me citizenship after my mission, which was unexpected but really touching. Cambodians are really nice people" Angelina replied with a smile as she thought back on her time in Cambodia. "What about the tiger on your back, what does that mean?" Beyoncé asked. "its supposed to represent someone who has a dangerous job or just way of life... and since my job is basically going around the world to war-torn countries I guess the tattoo is fitting" Angelina said with a smile, before Beyoncé could reply they heard a knock at the door making Angelina get up from the bed. "That'll be the food" She said as she left the bedroom to go to the front door...

****

"That was so good" Angelina moaned as she placed the noodle box on the tray that sat in the middle of the bed in front of Beyoncé and Angelina. "There's more" Beyoncé said pointing to the other box but Angelina shook her head as she leaned back on the headboard closing her eyes. "I'm so full" Angelina replied quietly making Beyoncé chuckle at the brunette, "More for me" Beyoncé replied earning a little laugh from Angelina as she sat back and got comfortable. She took a deep breathe before looking at Beyoncé who was sat forward watching the tv as she ate her food. "So... what are you doing after this?" Angelina asked making Beyoncé turn around looking at her curiously. "What do you mean?" "Like... do you plan on leaving?" Angelina asked carefully. "Do you want me to-" "no! I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable... with telling me if you were going to leave" Angelina said looking down at her hands. Beyoncé sat back against the headboard making her come face to face with Angelina who matched her gaze. Beyoncé moved closer to her and she saw the smile form on Angelina's lips making her start smiling as well. She placed her arm over Angelina's waist before leaning in for a kiss which Angelina gladly accepted. Between kisses they would take glances of each other as if they were talking with only their eyes, it felt comfortable. "I don't mind staying... especially if that means we can have another round" Beyoncé said in between kisses. Angelina chuckled making Beyoncé do the same before bringing her in for another kiss. "mmm I think that can be arranged" Angelina said with a smirk as she looked into her eyes...

****

Beyoncé came out of the shower after moisturising and doing her skincare routine. She got in bed where Angelina was laid looking half asleep as she shifted trying to get comfortable. She felt the covers lift up welcoming the cold air on her bare body which she didn't like and it woke her up to see Beyoncé getting in next to her. Once the covers were on them, Angelina scooted to Beyoncé and laid her head in her chest. A few seconds later Angelina felt Beyoncé's arms wrap around her figure making her smile. "... do you think this is going over boundaries?" Angelina asked before looking up at Beyoncé to see her reaction. She looked down at Angelina before speaking, "there's no physical boundaries, just emotional boundaries" Beyoncé replied making Angelina nod her head before resting it in Beyoncé's chest again. "Why'd you ask?" Beyoncé asked still looking down at her. Angelina a shook her head a little still hiding her face in her chest. "No reason. Goodnight" Angelina replied. She felt Beyoncé cup her chin making her look up at her before she felt Beyoncé's lips on hers. Without thinking her lips latched on and she enjoyed this simple yet very impactful moment. When they pulled away Beyoncé kissed Angelina's nose and forehead before placing her head back on her chest, leaving her hand to stroke Angelina's hair. "Goodnight beautiful".

——————————————————
Thanks for reading!!
Short chapter ik but I'm hoping this will motivate me to write more. I hope you guys didn't forget about this book😬