Chapter 1 - The New Kid

"Boom! What's up everyone? Welcome back to my channel!" Brent was saying his intro. I was in the background waving frantically at the camera. I laughed at myself. "Today, we have a special guest that's going to be joining Amp World!" I looked up surprised. He didn't tell us about someone joining the  Amp Squad. 

"Wait, really?" I asked coming up next to him.

"Yup! It's a surprise. His name is Andrew Davila. He's going to be here in an hour, and I thought we could surprise everyone." He's now talking to the camera more than me. "So, I called everyone and they should all be arriving soon." He turned off the camera and turned to me. Lexi was now beside me only hearing the last part.

"Wait, what's going on?" She asked.

"We're getting a new member. His name's Andrew."

"Oh, cool!"

***TIME SKIP***

DING DONG

The door bell rang. That most be Andrew. Everyone was here now. Brent, Lexi, the Stokes twins, Jeremy, Dom, Pierson, Ben, and of course, me. 

Brent had his camera on, ready to show everyone Andrew. He was now pointing the camera at the door. "Alright! He's here." He opened the door, and that's when I saw the hottest guy I've seen... I think, ever. "Hey Andrew! Welcome to the squad!"

"Hey guys. It's nice to meet you all." His voice just made him even hotter, my gosh. 

Brent started introducing him to everyone. Then he got to me. "And this is Y/n," Brent was saying. 

"Hey Andrew! It's nice to meet you." He's even hotter up close I thought. I didn't know that was even possible. I quickly pushed that thought out of my head. 

"Nice to meet you, too, Y/n!" He smiled and, oh my-

Wait, what am I thinking!? I just met him 3 seconds ago. I cannot catch feeling this quick!

***TIME SKIP... AGAIN***

Brent announced that Andrew would be staying the night. He's staying in the room next to mine. 

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is y/n. I'm 20 years old. I've been friends with Brent and Lexi since we were kids. After I graduated high school, I moved in with them. I'd been in a lot of the first hundred videos of their channels, and they persuaded me to make my own channel. So I did and I have over 2.3 million subscribers and I love them all.

Anyways, it was about 10 pm and I was playing some music. The classic, older, Bruno Mars songs. I heard a knock on the door, and when I opened it... well it wasn't who I was expecting. 

"Oh hey Andrew! You need anything?" Why was he at my room?

"No. I couldn't sleep so I just came over."

"Oh, okay. Come on in." I just realized that The Lazy song was playing, and as soon as he walked in, it got to this part:

Tomorrow I'll wake up, P90X

Meet a really nice girl, have some really nice sex 

And she's gonna scream out "This is great" (Oh my god, this is great) Yeah!

"Sorry about that,"  I said. "If I was the one keeping you awake with the songs, I'm sorry."

He just laughed. "No, not at all."