𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

❞ You're such a baby, You've never gotten dick like that? ❞

You're such a baby, You've never gotten dick like that?

Gojo questioned, holding the girl in his arms."If I did I wouldn't be fucking with you. I can't even feel my legs." Y/N muttered as Gojo smiled."You do this to all your hoes?" She asked in disbelief, wondering how those women were even alive.

"Of course not. I just decided to give you something extra special. You needed a good fuck, I could tell by how bitchy you were being." He hummed, Y/N huffing. He tilted her chin up, kissing the woman softly as she kissed him back. His heart throbbed a bit as he pulled away, wanting to do everything all over again.

They had stayed home from teaching their team today, as Y/N was sore and Gojo decided to use that as an excuse to get more sleep. Y/N's phone began ringing, though as she picked it up Gojo snatched it.

"Hello?" He hummed, the man asking who he was."Y/N's current owner, and a little birdie told me that she has no need for you anymore. Sorry!" Gojo laughed, hanging up the phone as Y/N quickly checked to see which hoe he said that too.

She let out a sigh in relief as she spoke," You better be glad that was the one I was trying to cut off anyways. Why would you do that though?" Y/N huffed, Gojo laughing."Because when you're with me, they don't exist. And neither do my other girls." He stated, Y/N sighing.

"You called yourself my owner- fuck does that mean?" Y/N asked."Your pussy is mine. Duh!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Gojo sensei! Where were you guys?" Itadori asked, Y/N not speaking. "We had an important task to do. What's important is that we're back now. Now let's get started." Gojo said, Nobara then speaking.

"Y/N musta gotten into a hell of a fight. She's all covered in bruises."