First day

Meanings

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
F/c = fabric color
H/n = house name
———————————————————————————
Enjoy 😊

Y/n POV:
My name is (Y/N) and It was my first day of school . Except this isn't a normal school, it's a school for witches and wizards. I have been attending this school for 6 years. They have this thing called the sorting hat so the first years will figure out what house they are in. The different houses are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. I'm in (h/n).

I have a good amount of friends. They are Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, etc. I am sorta excited to go back to school since we had just gotten back from Christmas break.
I had spent that time at the Weasleys. This year I'm going to the Malfoy Manor. Which i am absolutely terrified about.

I have heard so much about Dracos father Lucius Malfoy. People say he is rude and terrifying. I had tried to get Draco to not make me go to his house but he was really persistent which I hate. So after a while I had finally agreed to go.

(Skip to the time where you go to the Malfoys)

It's now time for me and Draco go to his Manor.
" (Y/N) let's go!" Draco said. " ok I'm coming!" I said

TO BE CONTINUED!

Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I finally had the time to make a chapter so hopefully I will have some more time in the future. Have a good day/night!

275 words