Episode 13: The Job

Episode 13
...

An entire city up in the mountains isolated from the rest of the world, that was where Re-Destro ruled. The people and heroes were all under the rule of Re-Destro. To them he was the son of a legend and it seems since his fathers death Re-Destro became a legend himself.

Izuku and Ochako were living in a grand penthouse that overlooked the entire city. It was beautiful, a paradise that made allowed them to put aside their worries.

...

For the past week they had been sharing a bed, the slept on opposite sides both too nervous to take the next step in their relationship. They wanted to take their time and they were making the most of their time together.

The penthouse had an indoor pool that could play movies with the clearest sound the couple had ever heard. Any movie that had been created was avaliable, a greater selection than the famous Blockbuster Streaming Service. Anything and everything could be theirs.

Re-Destro's connections connected them to the entire world, in countries where groups like the Liberation Army were hunted down. In countries with weaker heroes more lethal measures were used and that caused a reliance on Re-Destro's backing.

The comfortable sheets that Izuku shared were blessed by a priest and said to combat evil spirits, it was only one of three that Re-Destro owned and he gave it to the couple with a wink. It was weird but the way Izuku saw it Re-Destro was a really weird dude.

While he was professional he seemed to not overuse his wealth on personal uses. That's not to say he kept himself poor however you would never see a poor person in the city.

Seeing the power and generosity of the man made the meeting both he and Ochako were to attend. The hallway was like a office building, so simple yet with a small twitch of elegance that made everything seem comfortable.

Not a single blinking light or a tear in the carpet was seen. From the outside it was a well kept building and that's what worked. Knocking on the door the voice of Re-Destro called out to them.

Re-Destro: Ah Izuku and Ochako please come in

Izuku held the door open for the lovely Ochako. She had on sweatpants and a sweatshirt that said OchIzu a custom made sweatshirt Ochako had gotten from a vendor in the city. Izuku on the other hand wore a black tuxedo with a green tie that matched his hair.

Re-Destro: Interesting Outfits, I hope that means your enjoying everything the city has to offer

Ochako: Yes its really helped strengthen our relationship

Izuku: Thank you for everything

Re-Destro: It's my pleasure, however I need something from you

Re-Destro took a box of pencils and created a replica map of the city with his pencils.

Re-Destro: We both know the League Of Villains are a serious threat to both the city and the world

Izuku: Shigaraki is a danger but me and Ochako alone can't take them out

Re-Destro: Oh heavens no I wouldn't ask you to take out the League Of Villains by yourself, you see in month or two the League Of Villains will most likely make their move on their next target.

Izuku: In just a month... that's terrible

Re-Destro: It could be sooner which is why I am planning on going to war with the League Of Villains

A war with the League and Shigaraki, it was something that the heroes and the Japanese government had been going over. In UA signs of a war had grown from the increase in class time to the structure being more militant in their nature.

Re-Destro: I already have plans to protect the citizens however you two are... magnets

Ochako: What do you mean magnets

Ochako crossed her arms slightly moving her hair which momentarily distracted Izuku from asking the same question. However even he was confused about being called a magnet of all things.

Re-Destro: Almost every action the League Of Villains has taken all revolve around your Class. From the first attack on your school, then your summer camp and the kidnapping of Katsuki Bakugo and subsequent end to All Might. Hosu is a special and more confusing case that can be discussed further.

Izuku: I won't deny that... our old class was a constant target, but me and Ochako aren't magnets

One For All and All Might were what attracted the League, if they were looking for Izuku then it was either to mess with All Might or they found out that Izuku had One For All.

Re-Destro: While you maybe right you have fought the League on multiple occasions, your experience is worth more than pure data.

Izuku: So you want me to teach people how to fight the league, just because I went to a hero school doesn't mean I can teach people how to battle villains

Re-Destro: Legally your a dropout... well Ochako is more of the dropout

Ochako frowned and looked away from Re-Destro angrily. Noticing she didn't take the comment well he moved on to the next point.

Re-Destro: When the time comes and it will come the League Of Villains will attack the city. In exchange for asylum you must protect the city when the time comes.

Izuku: I promise to protect the citizens of this city and all the memebers of the Liberation Army

Re-Destro: Then I officially recognize your membership in the Liberation Army

Izuku: Thank you for the opportunity

Re-Destro: Well I'll leave you to your fun, I hope you enjoy all of the luxurious services we serve.

Bowing Izuku left Re-Destro's office with Ochako in tow. The terms were simple and Izuku cared about the city and the people who saved him for a life of imprisonment or the constant fear of imprisonment.

The life he found here was something that he thought could only happen in a dream. Living a life with the girl he loved in such a high rise over this beautiful city. There was no doubt he could never become the number one hero but he had found something more important.

Hated by the world, abandoned by those he called friends. Those things did not matter to him now, in the end he found his purpose and his love. Maybe being a fugitive wasn't so bad after all.
...

*Author's Note*

In this timeline Blockbuster became a streaming service. I thought it would be a fun Easter egg!