1

I shut the door behind me and threw my keys on the table.
"Hey baby". I missed Matt, i've only been to the shops for an hour but fuck i'm horny.
"hey daddy"
"oh yeh? so that's the kind of mood we are in?" He walks towards, eyeing me up and down. He pulls me in by my waist and lifts me onto the kitchen counter

With all the work and chores we haven't done anything fun in a while.

I couldn't help it, i slowly put my hand under my skirt and start rubbing my clit slowly. I felt matts hand over mine.

"No baby, let daddy do all the work"

He pushes me further on the counter. He pulls off my dainty thong and throws my skirt on the floor. I feel jolts of electricity all over my body. He starts delicately tracing my thigh, leaving goosebumps behind. He knows this is my biggest turn on. I start thrusting my hips, i want him inside me.

"That's my good girl" He says as he lifts me off the counter and carries me to the bedroom.

He throws me on the bed. I look up at him with longing in my eyes. He unbuckles his trousers to show his huge hard cock. He's so hard, i know he's just as excited as i am. I've kept him waiting a while.

He throws himself onto the bed and starts passionately kissing me. I reach for his cock and move my hand up and down in slow motions.

"no baby. i said let daddy do all the work" He takes my hand off his throbbing dick and pins both my hands behind me.

He goes on top of me and shoves his big cock in my wet pussy. My whole body shakes. I moan in pleasure

"MORE DADDY MORE" i say.

He shoves his thumb into my mouth and i suck it whilst thrusts over me.

"Theres my good girl"

I'm about to cum "im almost there!" as i almost reach climax he pulls out. Im hungry for more.

I watch him walk over to the cabinet and reach out a vibrator and handcuffs.

He starts kissing my clit and works his way up to my breasts. I feel his warm breath on my nipple and shiver with anticipation.

He places both my hands into the hand cuffs and props me up in bed. His warm hands carefully open up my legs.

He places the vibrator onto my clit and has it on pulse mood. Fuck, this feels amazing.

"No touching baby, i just want to watch"

He sits back and watches me squirm with pleasure. Waves of pleasure make there way up my body as the vibrator does it's job.

He walks over to me and whispers 'good girl' into my ear

I cum, squirting everywhere. He watches me moan and cry with pleasure. He doesn't turn the vibrator off, he doesn't undo the handcuffs.

He starts stroking his cock. I want it. I need it.

"Please daddy, fuck me"

"Beg." he says

"please daddy i'm so wet and horny i need you"

He climbs on top of me thrusting his member into me.

"i love you baby" he says
"i love you too"

As if in sync we both cum at the same time.