Long Awaited Meeting

Greenwich Connecticut
10am
Titan Towers aka WWE HQ

(A limo pulls up to the front of the building as the driver gets out to open the passenger door two men get out of the limo.)

Limo driver: I'll be right here when your meeting is done sir's

JR: You don't have to call me sir son just JR is fine.

Tazz: Yeah sit tight okay Jeeves

Limo driver: As you wish gentlemen

(They walk into the building and are greeted with a standing ovation by the workers as they see Shane walk up to them they shake hands and bro hug.)

Shane: Man is it good to see you both I'm glad you decided to come home guys it means a lot to me and Vince.

Tazz: Speaking of the boss where is he?

Shane: Dads upstairs conversing with the king & Teddy there wait for us shall we gentlemen?

JR: Let's make history fellas.

(While there taking the elevator upstairs in the main office Vince, Jerry & Teddy are reminiscing.)

Jerry: You remember when Ahmed Johnson's dumb ass kicked Ron Simmons and lacerated his liver?

Teddy: Damn block head.

Vince: Definitely Ron was out for nine months I should've got rid of Ahmed on the spot.

Jerry: But do you remember what we all thought "When Ron comes back......

Vince: "I feel sorry for this dude."

Jerry: Ron gave him his body and he kicked him as hard as I've ever seen a human being kicked.

Teddy: I was driving in the car with Mark Henry a week before Ron's return I said, "Hey man you know Ron Simmons comes back next week?

He says, "Oh man thats cool!"

I said, "Nah you ain't listening this is between you and me I live in Atlanta I talk to Ron all the time, Ron is pissed and he said that when he comes back he's gonna hurt this dude.

Mark says, "Oh snap." because Mark couldn't believe it.

I said, " Don't say nothing I'm just letting you know don't be around him because he got heat.

So Mark says, " Aight I ain't mess with him anyways."

Jerry: That week when we all saw him Ron is always like "Hey King" but this time he walked right by me like I wasn't there.

Teddy: Posted up in the locker room I can't remember who it was, somebody went an sat next to him Ron grabbed all his stuff kind've in a huff an moved over into an area where he was by himself.

And it was so unlike Ron he was so angry being back at the arena knowing that Ahmed was coming and he was mentally preparing himself for what was about to happen.

I remember looking at the card and Ron's been gone nine months or more and it was Ron Simmons vs Ahmed Johnson and I went, "Holy Shit!"

Vince: Oh yeah it was a sell out meaning all the boys are standing at the curtain and they were peaking through.

Teddy: Because we all wanted to watch with our eyes instead of watching it on a monitor or being in the gorilla position.

I was standing next to Mark and D'Lo and D'Lo hated Ahmed Johnson they had a fight earlier that year.