Back to the 305!

-So after thinking about it plus the voting results I've decided to choose all the sneaky link choices, let Jerome have his fun while Mandy decides what she wants to do.-

....... Miami International Airport

-After getting off there flight our Brooklyn duo get there luggage from baggage claim

-After getting off there flight our Brooklyn duo get there luggage from baggage claim.-

(phone rings)

Jerome: Hello.

JR: Mr. Baker it's JR I hope you had a good flight there should be a limo driver waiting for you and your cousin.

He'll take you where ever you want to go, once you get to Orlando and settled into your hotel we can talk at the Performance Center about contracts and I have some friends that want to meet you.

Jerome: Thank you JR.

Again for this opportunity I can't wait to get started.

JR: Thats what I like to hear, I'll get back to you later don't have to much fun.

Jerome: I'll try.

(They hang up as he walks towards the exit where Steph has already found the limo driver)

Steph: Took you long enough Rome.

Jerome: JR called so we got free time before we shoot to our hotel in Orlando so what do you wanna do?

(cell phone rings)

-He see's who's calling him and he smiles answering the phone.-

Jerome: Hey Edge!

It's been awhile since we last talked, how's everything cane?

EJ: What it do JB, everything is cool at home.

Im with Portis, Frank and Willis talking about The U.

Jerome: Put me on speaker phone.

EJ: Ight.

Jerome on speaker phone: What's good Canes!

CP: Oh shit is that Rome?

Willis: Whats up Baker.

Frankie G: We haven't heard from you in a minute young buck.

Jerome: Well I'm back in Miami with my cousin so we definitely can chop it up.

CP: You gotta come with us to the Miami vs Florida State game.

EJ: You remember what you did to those boys Rome?

Jerome: I ran circles around those boys, the stadium was packed alumni were on our sidelines Ray, Ed, Sapp, Reggie, Santana, all of you were there so we had to show out.

Willis: Ya'll definitely did The U proud that day Rome.

Jerome: I had the best mentors ever the workouts we'd do in the offseason, you guys ran me into the ground but it prepared me to take over college football.