Cannibalistic

It was all blank.
His mind held no memory of what he searched for inside his head.
The more he searched, the foggier his fragile consciousness became. He was ready to black out again any second, he felt great exhaustion remind its presence to him. Maybe it was best to drift to sleep now and seek answers another time. His body was too weak to remain awake, thinking had already resulted in a throbbing headache as well. His eyes got heavier as seconds passed by, and he rested his head on the cold and shaky surface.

With a sudden brake and a loud screech, he was thrown back to his senses. His body had rolled to the side and he hit his head on a metal object. With the shock and the pain, his drowsiness left him in an instant

He could faintly hear a woman cursing under her breath from a very short distance. As he noticed the restriction on his wrists and tugged at what he could assume were ropes, a blinding source of light was directed at his eyes.

He soon enough came to realize where he exactly was. This was the trunk of a car, the surface he had been lying on was thin, worn-out carpet flooring. As the man quickly began to panic and breathe heavier, the woman took the manner in her hands. She forwarded the flashlight slightly under his head when she noticed his uncomfortable facial expression.

"Will you be quiet for me ?"

"Stay away !"

Samuel rushingly backed away until there wasn't any space to move anymore. The ropes on his wrists were tight but not tight enough to restrict all of his movement. Though he could only do so much while his hands were tied behind his back. With a feeling of despair and dread, he started quietly whimpering.

"I may not be the best person you've encountered, but I can promise you will not be severely hurt if you listen to me. Work with me, for your own sake."

He took a moment to stay still and examine the woman. She was wearing several layers of thick clothing, he assumed it was to hide her overall appearance. Only her fair, ghost-like face and her thin, pitch black hair were clearly visible.She had no visible weapons on her and she did not seem that dangerous. He calculated his choices in silence and nodded his head, allowing the stranger to take the lead of him for now. She gently helped him out of the trunk and held his waist as he walked with her directions. He hated being touched and led by a kidnapper, but he had no better choice. He felt as if he would fall face down on the stone-filled ground if he rejected her support on his body. Maybe she had given him some substances to make him so weak.

"See? It wasn't that hard..."

"Where are you taking me? Who are you ?"

"I will answer all that I can when we are at the shed. It is very near, keep walking."

Samuel gulped and his entire body twitched. He did not know if it was because of the cold wind outside or the fear he felt. He feared what she could do to him, even if he did not end up dying.

After a few minutes of walking, a wooden shed could be seen behind a set of tall, dark trees. The view alone was enough to send shivers down his spine. They were in the middle of nowhere, no nearby houses could be seen. There was no way that someone could come for rescue even if he were to scream at the top of his lungs. Some lanterns seemed to slightly lit up the entrance and the shed was fairly spacious to be only used by one person. He prayed silently that there was nobody else in there who waited for him.

The woman grabbed Samuel's arm tightly and quickly got out a set of keys from her pocket, after a few turns and the loud creak of the door; she dragged the man inside and locked the door behind them.

"Before you ask anything, know that I too wished this would not happen. I am not an evil or wicked woman."

"But..."