⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗇

❝ be my coffin that i may be yours

❝ be my coffin that i may be yours . ❞

𝔬. GENERAL INFORMATION

𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲, nariko kaito.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲, july 28th.
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿, male.
𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻,   tenryou commission (former.)
𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻, sword.
𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻,   electro.
𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻,   rai cerasus.
𝗺𝗯𝘁𝗶 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲,    istp.

𝔬𝔬. APPEARANCE

𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲,     he has quite an average height for someone his age, matched with fair skin with occasional tan marks standing out against it but they become unnoticeable once one is used to them, black-blue mid length hair that falls into gentle tousled waves, none of them to seem the same length as the other. dark sunset orange eyes that become strikingly yellow once met with sunlight, slightly crooked canine teeth on his left side when he smiles.
𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, none.
𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀,   none.
𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀, various minor ones on his face and some on his back, stomach and across his arms from combat.
𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀,    none worth mentioning.

( art creds to wine0cellar on twt,  face claim on the top left is nezumi from the manga no

( art creds to wine0cellar on twt, face claim
on the top left is nezumi from the manga no. 6 )

𝔦. CHARACTER STORY

son of the nariko clan, nariko kaito was born and raised to be a well mannered noble who yields a sword that carries his family's name and honour. but to kaito what weigh of honor does his family carry when he well knows that they lay under the shogun's command. his father is a most faithful solider of the tenryou commission who firmly believes that whatever is going on is somehow rightful and for a long time kaito never questioned; he was only a boy barely afloat on a wooden boat through a storm he really didn't need the wind to come rocking it. he worried for the day that was coming slowly but surely when his own father would come for his vision, he was aware and he didn't stand a chance, but maybe just maybe he would be shown mercy. other told him he was stubborn enough to think that his father would let him taint the family's honour. but when he had no one else he could only cling to whatever memories he had when his father would ruffle his hair in praise or playing hide and seek behind the shoji screens, not the ones when he was struck by the other when his posture wasn't upright, when he was told he lacked the fighter's grace and that he was a rather dirty and underhanded samurai than one worth of any cachet, as if he could help his ways when his knees buckled under him from tiredness and the callouses on his hands began to bleed on his katana.

𝔦𝔦. RELATIONSHIPS

𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀,  
⋆ nariko rai, mother.   (☠︎︎)
⋆ nariko zae'hrou,    father.

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁, kaedehara kazuha.

𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗵𝗮, "kazuha and i had had certain difficulties with one another, we both faced hardships and i knew from the moment i saw him that it won't be easy for neither of us. he came in and out of my life like wind rustling through trees and i could do nothing about it. but now i am glad i clinged into that sliver of hope i saw when i met his gaze that moonlit rainy night when he came knocking at my window."

𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗮,          "yoimiya. bright, warm and kind. she was my first friend here, i cherish her very much. as we grew older it became harder to stay in touch and more dangerous for the folk her and her father generously sheltered, it was best that i pulled myself away from her. though kazuha tells me i should await the day when this is all over for it will be easier to approach her without getting her people in trouble; and so i promised him to a firework show by her, i know she'll be more than glad."

𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗻, "i don't think what she has done should be so easily forgiven, would she have continued the torture of her people was it not for an outsider that came to our help? but, of course i'm the last that should have a say in this. . ."

𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗸𝗼𝗷𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗮, "she's just another puppet of the raiden shogun's. nothing special about her."

𝔦𝔳. OTHER INFORMATION

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲,   ritou, inazuma.
𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, ritou, inazuma.

ELEMENTAL SKILL I, "i own the void."
ELEMENTAL BURST, "fallen grace!"

FALLEN I, "this void feels eternal . . ."
FALLEN II, "this is . . my final resting."
FALLEN III, "i regret nothing."

❝ so i'll wait for the next time you want me,
like a dog with a bird at your door. ❞

notes,         yep i think i'm really slick making his fallen voiceline being "i regret nothing." knowing kazu's is "so many regrets." angsty boyfriends for the win.