Part One-Packing

After Zak finishes streaming he dms BadBoyHalo on Discord. "Join TeamSpeak bad. I need to ask you a question." "Mkay muffin head" Darryl responds. Zak's face lit up flustered.

"User connected" "Alright what did you want to ask me?" Darryl says. "D-Do you still.."
"Hmm?" Darryl responds confused. "Do you still have that spare room?" Zak asks. "Yeah! Why do you need it?" Darryl says. "Y-yeah I kinda need a place to stay, I've been looking around and can't find anywhere."

"Yeah you can have the spare room!" Darryl exclaims. "When will you be here?" Darryl asks. "Tomorrow?" Zak says in a hopeful tone. "Yeah sounds good" Darryl responds with. "Thank you Bad" Zak says. "No problem, muffin head!" "User disconnected."

Zak jumps up from his chair and immediately starts packing his clothes and possessions in boxes. And hour later he has 3 boxes filled with all his stuff. He's exhausted from all the work so decides to go to sleep, to wake up early in the morning to move in with Bad.

He slowly gets on the soft bed and pulls the covers over him. He's lying there thinking how great it'll be living with BadBoyHalo. He wishes BadBoyHalo were in bed with him right now. As he thinks about BadBoyHalo he slowly drifts to sleep.
End of part one.