Chapter one

Luna Pov:

"......? An exchange program?" I questioned as I stared at the letter in my hand.

"Why would I want to be part of a student exchange program?" I said, raising a brow behind my mask.

"Do they even know that they're inviting a god? The God of Chaos, no less." Asked someone I consider as one of my very close friends. The Blood God, Technoblade.

 The Blood God, Technoblade

"I doubt it. George said the letter appeared at his front door, meaning they believe I live at his house." I said handing the letter to Techno.

"So, in other words, they believe you are a mortal." He said as he read the letter himself.

"It would appear so." I said with a shrug, before looking at Techno.

"What do you think? Should I go?" I asked, watching as he debated with himself, before nodding.

"According to this, the exchange should only last for a year. Think of it as an adventure. You'd be taking a break from all the craziness in the SMP." Said Technoblade.

"A break from the craziness? I'm the God and protector of the SMP. I'm supposed to get involved." I said, with a small chuckle, Techno joining in.

"True, but even a god should take a break. I think it will be good for you. Everything will be fine here, and maybe by the time you get back there will be new followers for your cult." He said handing me the letter back.

"Hm, assuming you don't kill all the applicants like last time." I said, raising a brow as I made the letter levitate.

"It's not my fault the weren't good enough." He said, crossing his arms.

"Heh, okay I'll go. I'm leaving you in charge of the cult while I'm gone." I said, as Techno have a mock bow, which made me smile behind my mask.

"As you wish, my goddess." Said Technoblade.

With that, I sighed the letter before a portal opened underneath me. Being quick, I turned reverted to my human form. My mask disappeared as a flower crown shielded my eyes from view.

Falling out of the portal, I landed perfectly on my feet, before hearing a scream from above me.

Looking up, I stepped back and held my arms out and caught a girl.

"T-thanks for catching me." She said shyly as I set her down on her feet. Giving a nod, I took note of the other people on the room.

"Hello and welcome to the Devildom. I am Prince Diavolo. Soon to be future king. Welcome Yuki, and Luna." Said Diavolo with a smile.

"Please, just call me XD." I said, tapping my mask gesturing to the letters XD that was carved into the surface.

"XD? Interesting nickname. Very well, XD." Said Diavolo.

"Devildom?" asked Yuki. Folding my arms, I looked at Yuki.

"Very smart, Yuki. That is a good question, and to answer your question, it's basically hell." I praised, causing the poor girl to become flustered.

"Indeed, she is, XD. The same could be said for you. You seem to pick up and comprehend things very quickly." Said Diavolo with a smile before looking at Yuki.

"She is right though, this is hell."