Erza's Cake -A Short Story-

I was heading to the guild on a Saturday morning, then something caught my eye. A new bakery had opened here in Magnolia. My eyes glimmered in delight so instead of going to the guild, I went to the bakery instead.

I walked into the bakery, looking at all of the delicious strawberry cakes that were there. Just standing there, surrounded by all the cake, made me clear all my thoughts and leaving one thought in my mind. Cake.

I didn't bother going to the guild because I was in paradise! I walk over to the counter and waved hello to the man behind it.

"Hello ma'am! What can I do for you today?" The man asked kindly. I smiled to him, then replied.

"How much for 100 strawberry cakes?" I ask. The man had a brow raised.

"You serious! Why on earth would someone want to buy 100 cakes?!" He starts to scold me. I give him an evil glare. The man stepped back a bit in fear and went to check how much 100 cakes would cost me.

"T-the cost for 100 cakes is 800,000 jewels." He said, trying not to be scared of me, but he still was. I nodded and took out exactly 800,000 jewels. I handed it to him and he grabbed it.

"Oh, and also." I started. The man looked back up at me.

"Make them all strawberry cake for me. Okay?" I ask, giving him a little evil glare to make myself clear. The man nodded and started to make the cake. I decided to stick around the bakery and look at all of the cakes they had here.

It was around noon time and my cakes still weren't ready yet. I walked back over to the counter and asked them how long it would take for them to finish making my cakes.

"Um, excuse me? How long will it be until my 100 strawberry cakes are ready?" I asked nicely. There was a woman behind the counter this time, she went to look at the request sheet and looked for my name on the sheet.

"Ahh, yes. Your cakes won't be ready until 8 hours." She said. I was about to give her an evil glare, but instead I kept my cool and asked her one more thing.

"How many cakes have you finished?" Was my last question before I went to go sit down at one of the vacant tables.

"They have finished at least 30 ma'am. I suggest you come back later." She said. I then really gave her the evil glare and stormed over to a vacant table. They suggested that I leave, and why would I want to do that? This place, er, bakery was my life right now. I was starting to fall asleep but before I did, one last thought slipped through my mind. I haven't been to the guild yet today. Whoops.

8 hours later, around 8 pm, I finally awoke from my nap. I rose up my head and looked around. I remembered that I was in the bakery and has ordered 100 cakes. I jolted up from my seat and ran towards the counter.

"Are my cakes finished yet?" I ask, the same woman behind the counter the last time I asked.

"Almost. They need to do just one more, it was worth 12 hours of working, ma'am." The woman stated.

"Wait for just 20 more minutes, kay?" She said, then went into the bathroom. Probably to freshen up. Once she walked away, I looked under the counter and pressed my face against the glass, admiring the cake behind it.

Finally 20 minutes later, all my cake was finished. A bell rang from behind the counter signaling for me to come.

"Erza Scarlet! Erza Scarlet, your cakes are ready!" They called from behind the counter. I left my table and walked back over to the counter.

"I'm Erza." I firmly say to the woman behind the counter. The woman sighs and gets all my 100 strawberry cakes. She brings out the strawberry cakes and hands them to me. They were a little heavy but I managed.

"Thank you!" I say as I walk out of the bakery. I was heading towards Fairy Hills, so I can eat them at my house.

A little while kater, like 15 minutes later, I finally reached Fairy Hills. I went inside and carfully made my way up the stairs. I made my way up, got to my room, opened my door, walked inside, and ate all my cakes.

I finished all my cakes and one thought came to my mind before I went to sleep. I didn't go to the guild today.

- ................THE END.................. -

Authors Note:
Well, as you can see, its a short story and this book is already done! I tried my oh so very best to write it! Thank you for reading this! I'll be going now since I don't really need to update this story anymore. I only wrote it for fun! I'll be updating my other stories soon! Bai guys! Pinky out! ^.^