Oc #1

Name: Ace Jen Edwards

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Species: Half human half demon

Sexuality: Pansexual

Position: Top

Birthday: December 20th

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Personality: Ace is very cold on the surface, seemingly like a demon king to his followers. However, he does have a sweet spot for birds and sour candy so those are the fastest way to his heart but if you tell anyone about his secret side he will kill you. He wasn't loved much as a child due to his father not being there and his mother not accepting due to him being born from her and a demon so he learned to only rely on himself and didn't trust others easily due to his mother. He wasn't abused physically or anything but his mental was so screwed due to his mother that he decided to not talk to anyone and basically became mute to the point where he even struggles to talk at the age of 25.

Height: 6'1

Scars/Piercings/Tattoos: Ace has 4 tattoos. One covers his whole back and is a Phoenix, one on his chest which is a dragon, a white tiger on his left arm and a black turle on his right arm. They were heavily influenced from his Chinese roots through his mother.

Appearance: Ace has copper colored skin due to him living in hell with his father. He has sharp red eyes and golden blonde hair that he got from his mother. He doesn't have horns but he does have wings and a tail that he has to hide in the human realm at all times.

Occupation: Mafia boss

Likes: Sour candy, birds, fighting, blood, seeing fear, taking over other smaller mafias and gangs, mafia wars, fire

Dislikes: Peace, water, liars, politics, politicians, quietness

T-ons: surprisingly a virgin

T-offs: look up

Family:
Father - Belphegor(Alive)
Mother - Never learned her name(Supposedly dead)

Pets: Ace has 2 birds, a parrot and a cockatoo that he loves with all his heart. He once killed and entire rival gang because they kidnapped his birds

Abilities: Fire control, teleportation, demon domination(can control weaker demons for a period of time).

Hobbies: Training, working out, fighting, killing

Talents:  Fighting, killing, can write and type insanely fast