The Helpful Dragon

Name: Sébastien Willow

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pan

Species: Dragon

Abilities: Sébastien is unlike a typical dragon. He is unable to breathe fire and leave destruction in his wake. Instead, he is able to breathe life into creatures and his surroundings. He is limited, as he can't revive the dead. He can rejuvenate and heal all injuries at the cost of his own energy, and some more serious wounds requiring his own lifespan. Due to his abilities with the living, he has a natural connection to nature. It will always do its best to assist him. Whether it be with giving him the best path in a forest, or helping him to fight. He is able to switch back and forth between a human body and his real one.

Looks: Sébastien is of a strong build, having broad shoulders and standing at a proud 6'3. He works out to make up for his lack of destructive capabilities. He has forest green hair to compliment his powers and beautiful amber brown eyes. His canines are sharper than humans, making some mistake him for a vampire in his human form were it not for his almost copper like skin. His face would be commonly described as handsome, having a strong jawline with sharp eyes. He is commonly mistook for being someone dangerous or mean, though it's far from the truth.

Personality: Sébastien is a gentle mannered person, though is able to defend himself and those he cares for if need be. He will learn to trust you easily, and is good company. Sébastien is friendly if not anything else. He can always light up the room with a warm smile.

Likes: Nature, his job, sweets, animals, helping others, his treasures

Dislikes: Fighting(though he will if required), watching those around him die, not be able to save someone, sour candy

Feas: Abandonment issues

Background: Sébastien was an outcast since he had hatched. Unlike the other dragons who learned to breathe fire early on, he couldn't. This made the other dragonlings torment and ridicule him. That was until one of them got injured whilst playing around with the others. He ran over and inspected the wound. That's when he decided to open his mouth and try to bring out some fire, hoping to cauterize it. What came out instead was a gentle green smoke that enveloped the wound and after a few seconds, dissipated. What everyone saw afterwards was nothing short of amazing. The wound that was previously bleeding was sealed up like nothing had happened. Ever since then, the dragons of his tribe would be nice to him and everyone would ask for him to heal them if they ever got any bad injuries which he was more than happy to help with. Fast forward a few years, he decided to venture out on his own into the human world and try to find work as a doctor. Now he has his own small clinic that he runs and he couldn't be happier.

Position: Top

Turn ons: Pleasing his partner

Turn offs: Bodily fluids with some exceptions such as blood or cum, scat, other typical gross stuff

Kinks: Lingerie, breeding