Chapter 3

*Time skip*
I found myself in Violet City and when I walked into the PokeCenter, I overheard someone say, "That boy is back... How?" And "But he died" I sighed...  I now have a Pidgey, Totodile and a Weedle. Than I heard, "But who was she, the girl with two limps?" "I don't know" I walked back onto route 31 to catch more Pokemon. *City skipping* I found myself in a ruin type of 'town' and suddenly I heard her voice, tears filled my eyes. It IS Hayley! I went to search for her. Wanting to yell her name. Finally found her as she completed a puzzle, she quickly grabbed her Typhlosion before she could go down without him. I ran before I could jump down, I tripped and almost landed on my face. "....?" I thought in my head. "Be more fucking careful where you-.... You!" Hayley said. She dropped me, turning her head away. When my face touched the floor, I felt my nose snap/break. I gasped and sat up. "How did you get here? You should not be here, you don't have that kind of power to go to different worlds..." She added. "I... I don't know how I got here.. I remember going to bed and than waking up in New Bark town...." She still looked so pissed off at me. I started to sob as I said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that she would actually summon the demon! I thought she was lying!" When I said 'didn't know' her face became shocked than more mad. "So you KNEW that she was thinking of summoning thag demon?!" She yelled. I nodded and she grabs me by my shirt, lifting me up and off of my feet. I looked at her face: pale skinned, her right eye was normal but her left eye was all black, red pupils and tears of blood streaming down her left cheek as normal tears stream down her other cheek. "YOU'LL PAY FOR SHE DID TO ME, YOU BASTARD!" When she was yelling, I finally realized... I could of stopped her death by saying something like "my mom said no friends over tonight" or "I'm sorry but you can't come in because I got busy with chores" or ANYTHING that would let Hayley live and not become a sacrifice/spirit. Suddenly I heard someone's voice... "S-she was the one who helped her friend kill y-you?" I started to shake as I turned my head to look at the person.