Chapter 4

I saw Lost Silver, I hated him. "It's not like that, I promise!" I said. Suddenly Hayley drops me and walks to him. His gaze turned harsh and cold. "Leave this ruin, now and never come back." Lost Silver told me. I was starting to get mad, as I was getting pissed off I snapped and yelled. "AT LEAST I AM ALIVE AND NOT SOME USELESS TRAINER, UNLIKE YOU! WHEN I HEARD YOUR STORY, I LAUGHED WHEN YOU DIED!" I quickly covered my mouth, I shouldn't of said it but I did. Lost started to cry as Hayley started to comfort him. She looked at me with the most chilling, cold and harsh stare. I couldn't move as my whole body shook. "You'll regret what you just said to him. And now, I will make you suffer." I forced myself to turn around and run to the ladder and climbed out of the ruins and ran away. I NEED to find a way to get back home, my actual home in Chicago. My mind tried to wrap around Hayley said to me. I suddenly ran into a trainer. For some reason, I took my sorrow out on the kid and won. I went to a nearby PokeCenter, PokeMart and than to the gym. When I walked out of the gym, I saw Hayley standing outside. She looked at me and said, "Once you get eight badges, find me and we'll battle." Than she giggled and vanished out of my eye sight. I felt ashamed to lie to Hayley. Now, I have to face her but I think that my Pokemon won't survive her Pokemon. In my head, I... I wanted to win, more than ever. In our Pokemon battles of Sun/Moon, she'd win all the time. I don't know why she would win all the time. Sometimes it makes me upset and sometimes it makes me mad. I will find out how she won our Pokemon battles before, maybe I will win once I find out her battle ways.