[1]

The Mercenary was walking in the halls of the manor . Everythings to him was boring and unworthy of his time . His next match was in 30 minutes so the brunette boy still had time before this . ' How annoying. ' he hated to waste his time . He was only here for the money after all , like most of the others survivors actually . The Mercenary was lost in his mind when something fastly bumped in him making him fall on his ass . "What the fuck is wrong with you , you moron. " Naib exclaimed before looking up to see someone holding a bunch of weird mechanic stuffs . " Oh ! HI NAIB !". The prisonner said with a happy tone . "I gotta give that to Burke can you help me ? " The tall brunette asked . "What ? No I'm not wasting my time with your bullshit . " The Mercenary said getting back up on his feet . "GREAT THANKS SUBEDAR! " The prisonner grinned as he dropped some of the stuffs in Naib's arms . "Wait wh-" Naib tried to say deeply confused on if the other male understood him or was he just being a asshole . "Now follow me ! Stop acting like a princess !" Luca said as he give a small bump to make the shorter male moves a bit . Naib sighed loudly before following the prisonner who was before a popular inventor . When they were finally in the Mad eyes's room they let the stuff inside the room and got out . "What can I do to thanks ya? " The prisonner asked with a happy voice . "Nothing . Stop annoying me . " The Mercenary said before walking away . The prisonner stayed there looking at the short male walking away .

-

Naib was decoding , Melly seem to had a great time kiting since she had been kiting for 3 minutes . There was only two ciphers remaining and Naib was decoding one of them . Emily was decoding the other one but the actual decoder was no were . The Mercenary looked around searching for a sign of the prisonner . Where the heck was he when we needed him . The merc kept on decoding not losing time , getting every calibration perfectly . That was until smt suddently grabbed him on his shoulder making him miss one very calibration . Naib quickly looked behind him to see the prisonner grinning . " Heya there!" Luca said before starting to decode next to Naib who looked panicked . The prisonner had an intrigued look on his face and looked at the merc . " Are you okay ?" The brunette asked a bit worried .. 'did I broke him' he thought to himself before continuing on decoding . Soon enough all the ciphers where decoded and everyone headed to the nearest exit gate . The prisonner decoded as fast as he could when he heard an unpleasant noise . The hunter named Jack the ripper teleported to the exit gate that Balsa was decoding. He was so close to open it and didn't want to leave if he still add a chance to escape in time. As soon as jack was teleported he lend a hit. The prisonner closed his eyes as he heard the exit gate open, waiting for him to get downed since the hunter had detention. But nothing, then he heard a voice screaming at him. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE HURRY BEFORE HIS ATTACK RECHARGE FINISH!" A similar voice said. He then felt his hand getting grabbed and got strongly pulled out of the exit gate. The prisonner was still confused, he was not hurt, he looked around to see that the person who was screaming at him was no one else but Naib. "Ah- Thanks Nai-" Luca didn't had time to finish his sentence before the mercenary collapsed on the floor. The prisonner got confused and hurried toward him to see that the mercenary's back was ripped from the shoulders to the hip bones. For a second the inventor had forgotten that the mercenary had an incredible pain tolerance because of his past. Subedar refused to talk about it he only mentionned to everyone that it was past manor related. It must be a deep subject for him. Luca felt bad that Naib body blocked for him and passed the Merc's arm around his neck. The prisonner wasn't strong enough to carry the small yet muscular body of the brunette, the least he could do was trying to drag him until he met the Doctor and Entomologist to help him out until back to the manor. Luca looked back at the Exit gate behind him to see that the Hunter was still watching them with hate. Jack and Naib never got along for reasons that no one knew. Everyone just guessed that it was like most hunter who got annoyed everytimes the So well knew Survivor, Naib subedar, decided to went for detention rescue or body block.

-

Back at the manor Naib was Quickly brought to the infirmery so that Emily could take good cares of him.