[4]

"Do you think Naib ever dated someone?"
The prisonner was sitting arm crossed deep in his thought  while the Mechanic was chewing on a chewing gum while fixing  her remote controler for the robot. She took off her goggles from her eyes to let them hang im her neck before blowing up  a bubble.

"Naib? I don't know. I don't think so, he seem so not interested about people. Why?" Tracy looked at Luca very confused. Recently the prisonner only talked about the mercenary, like if his brain was only setted to think about him. Luca took a moment to answer.

"Keep that between us but...I find him...pretty."

The mechanic's eyes widened. Everythings stayed quiet for some seconds before she bursted out laughing.

"Erhm....is it...weird?"

"Nononononoo¡ I just- the way you said it so seriously and confident. "

The mechanic whipped away a tear and apologized.

"Okay let's be serious again. Naib? I'm sorry I respect name alot and everything but in all the man that you could be attracted to, why Naib? I mean, why are you attracted to him."

Luca seemed embarrassed, he reminded Tracy of a young teenager having his first crush.

" I always thought I was into women, I used to like you , you know? But I didn't want to ruin our friendship.  Obviously my feelings faded away 6 months ago, but then.... I noticed that Naib was always there to help me....even if he seem always mad, he always have those annoyed reaction no matter what but sometimes he seem suprised, I saw Norton ask him something that made his eyes widen in embarrassent...my heart felt warm at that funny reaction.... then there when he came to help us, I couldn't help but stare at his back. Even with clothes on I could see the muscle on it... I never thought I could be attracted to a man.. I still love women too! I find them attractive  as well but right now I can only think of Naib."

Tracy listened to the Prisonner's confession quietly before taking her turn to talk.

" You know, you don't  need to be 100% straight or 100% gay. I'm straight but I know that Demi is bisexual. It's  when you are attracted to both gender. There is also Ganji that is Pansexual... but if you need advices from someone that is gay, ask Norton or Servias."

"Servias is gay?????"

"You didn't  know? Oops. Anyways .... like I said, where would you situate yourself ?"

" I ....think I'm bi... I love women but I also find name quite attractive... but I dont think I want to be ...yk....receive it down there."

"You mean..... getting  a dick in your ass."

"How can you say it so relaxed it's embarrassing..."

"Well me and William  already crossed that line so I guess that I don't have a filter anymore."

"You and William? You never told me y'all were a thing! I'm happy for you. Tracy.... do you know who in the manor isn't hetero."

"Most of them I know, either they told me themselves or I saw something. I can name you the people that told me themselves , I don't want to out people. There is Emma who is a lesbian , Andrew  is confused , Naib just told me he was not interested in women. Norton is gay,   Edgar  is bisexual. Fiona is a Lesbian too. Victor is aromantic but he is more attracted to males. Ganji , Jose and Demi are Pan and to finish  Annie is Omni with a preferance for Women¡ "

"How do you know so much?"

"I guess that people feel  comfortable around me."

"What do you think I should do about  my feelings?"