2.

Chloe and Eliza didn't have so many friends. Actually they didn't even have any, who wasn't their co-worker. So when it came to Eliza's soon-to-be-here birthday, Chloe didn't need to plan so much. Find a perfect present and... Just this. Find a perfect present. But this wasn't as easy as she thought.

Chloe sat in a coffee shop, where Eliza worked, at a corner table, drinking a cup of coffee and searched on her laptop for the super perfect present.

"Exciting subject?" Her best friend's voice pulled her out of the thinking as she sat down on the opposite side of the table. With a quick click she changed the site and smiled.

"Not at all. Just buying some clothes." She lied. She did it easily.

"Show me some."

"I-I can't. I closed the page, sorry." She did it again. She could see the suspect on Eliza's face, but didn't do anything with it.

"I have to work for a few more hours."

"Don't worry! I'm not gonna do anything dangerous."

"What's your plan for the next few hours of the day?"

"I'm going to the gym and then probably the bar. I need some... you know." She smirked knowingly at her and winked.

"Let's go girl! Find some hot guy." Chloe closed her apton, grabbed her coffee from the table.

"I have to go." She gave a kiss to Eliza's cheek.

"Have fun, Peach!" She smiled at her with her sweet smile.

"Write to me if you get home."

"I will!" She promised before watching her friend stop in the door. For a few seconds she felt a weird feeling. It ran through her body down her core, and made her shiver. This was one of the reasons why she didn't go to the coffee shop not as much as earlier. The last 6 months, it felt like the camera, which was watching Chloe's table, didn't even break eye contact with her. Watched her always, every time when Chloe was there. Or it just felt like it did.

"Is everything fine?" She quickly turned around the face with Eliza.

"Y-yeah. Yes, of course. I'm just going to go. Bye!" She waved goodbye to her and stepped out of the street.

After the sky went dark Chloe found herself at the bar. Again. But this time the other side of the counter without an apron. The glass of beer felt almost freezing under her hot skin. After the way that her fingers went through on the surface of the glass, it left watery drops. The wet bottle felt strangely interesting, but she thanked that for the couple of beers she drank before. The girl's phone buzzed slightly in her pocket.

Eliza<3: Hey girl! Are you in the bar?

Chloe: Yes. You don't need to come here. I'm fine. Don't wait for me tonight.

Eliza worried too much for her best friend, so she calmed her before she could even start to worry.

Eliza<3: Relax a little. Good night Peach!

Chloe: Good night Eliza!

After a few seconds without any response Chloe let her phone slide back to her pocket. The bar was strangely full. People talked, danced or even argued with each other. Some of them celebrated their bachelorette party, some of them just wanted a last good, crazy night before the new week had started. Or both.

"You know, that you will not get paid after the drinks you have drunk?" The laughing man stood behind the counter with an apron around his hips.

"Yes, of course I know. If I would, I could buy this whole place." Chloe rolled her eyes at her boss. "Not like I can't do it anyways."