News

Arion POV

Last night was amazing. I have never felt like that with a woman. I can feel everything she now feels. Her emotions, her physical pain. I feel so connected to her and I feel like the more time I spend with her the stronger our bond gets. My wolf is so happy we marked her. She is ours! 

I wonder if she will be able to access any of the Shadow wolf abilities.

I also can't believe that Iris is the elemental! I have searching for years for her. I don't want to give her up. After talking to the old lady I want to do some digging and figure out why the king is even looking for her in the first place. Why would finding her benefit him? Iris doesn't even know she is an elemental. She grew up on a farm with adoptive parents. How did she get on that farm? She knows nothing of her parents or her powers origin. Why would the king want her now all of a sudden? He can always create and assign new heirs. It doesn't make sense. Before we go back to the castle I need to do some research. We can keep going town to town to buy us some time until I discover my answers. 

"Iris how are you feeling?" I whisper to her. I look over and the boys are still sleeping. 

"Arion I feel really sore "She says to me. 

"Okay shhhhhhh the boys are sleeping. I know what will help you." 

I pull back the blankets and get out of the bed. I lean down and pick her up bridal style. She put on my black shirt from last night to sleep in. I can see a little bit of the dried blood on her leg from last night. I gently place her in the water and then I climb in after her. 

"Are you okay? I ask her

"Yea I will be fine." She looks over at the boys to make sure they are still sleeping. 

She holds her hands underwater and they start to glow an aluminecent blue color. She takes her hands and then starts moving them to her stomach and her lady parts. With a deep exhale she breaths out and then the glowing in her hands is gone. 

"What the heck was that Iris?" I ask her

"I figured out how to heal with the water." She says 

I look at her speechless.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask her

"Yes in fact I think if we are quiet we could go for round two." She says winking at me

I stare down at this woman. She is mine and she is amazing and perfect. 

I bend down and start to kiss her slowly. She puts her arms around my shoulders. She wraps her legs around my torso and she starts rubbing her womanhood up and down my large erection. 

"Please Arion I want you inside me." She whispers in my ear. I look over and the boys are still passed out. I pin her back against a rock and I thrust into her. She lets out a small moan and I take my hand and put it over her mouth so she doesn't wake them up. 

I slowly start to thrust in and out of her. I can feel her pleasure through the bond. Her orgasm growing inside of her. I feel her tight pussy clamp around me. She loves it. 

I kiss her lips passionately as I keep burying myself inside. I can feel her start to tighten around me and suck in me. 

"Arion I....." She tries to whisper

"I know" I say to her. 

"Cum baby. I want to watch you come undone on my cock" I whisper to her. 

She moans softly and grips on my shoulders tightly while I grip on her waist. My thrusts slow until they come to a stop. 

I kiss her forehead.