Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

Even though Shi Jun said that he will just take a short nap, that short nap became a long nap instead. He opens his eyes when a loud knock sounded on his door.

He slowly sat up and scrubbed the sleepiness off his eues and walked to the door opening it.

"Shi Jun goodmorning!!! I need your help" A girl's voice said

Shi Jun looked up and saw his neignbor and co-worker in his door "What help do you need Raine?" He asked.

"You write stories right?" Raine excitedly asked Shi Jun. Shi Jun scrunched his face in confusion and slowly said "Yeah why?" " There's this story making competition that will happen in my brother's school in the middle of the festival and he can invite an outsider to participate." Raine said.

"...so, what's that got to do with me?" Shi Jun slowly asked with a foreboding feeling that he will get involved with Raine's ideas.

"I want you to participate in it." Raine said. "Why?" Shi Jun asked while thinking 'Oh boy here we go again with her ideas'.

"Please? I just want you to comminicate with people with your stories and it will help ypu publicize it Pretty please" Raine said with a pleading expression on her face.

Shi Jun's POV

I stand here thinking about what Raine said and I hesitantly agrees with her, even though I don't want to and I still need to complete the systems tasks.

"Thank you! thank you!" Raine excitedly sqeauled while jumping up and down and holding my shoulder.

I hesitantly chuckles and quickly closed the door and shouting at her "Ok bye". I stand with the door on my back while trying to calm myself from the creepling anxiety on me when I think about all the people that will read my story at the competition.

After a minute my nerves calmed down and I walked to my room to fetch my phone to make the left characters that I still didn't make to get off my mind of the competition.

Third Person's POV

After Shi Jun closed the door in the face of Raine she just shrugged and walked away excited to tell her brother that Shi Jun agreed to partcipate in the competition in the school.

Now back to Shi Jun, we see him in the living room seated on the couch holding his phone and juat finishing the characters needed in the firat story he will make.

Shi Jun goes to the menu and clicked the status.

Level 1: Rookie (20%)

Draft Stories: 3

Published: 0

Followers: 0

Comments 0

Reviews: 0

-1 star: 0
-2 star: 0
-3 star: 0
-4 star: 0
-5 star: 0

Task Done: 2

Genres: None

Writing: Level 1 (0%)

Editing: Level 1 (0%)

Descripting: Level 1 (0%)

After seeing he got 2 task done he smiled then clicked the character page.

Characters: 21
Level 1 (0%)

MC: 1
ML: 1
VILLAINS: 2
SIDE CHARACTERS: 5
EXTRA CHARACTERS: 4
CANON FODDERS: 8

Shi Jun then closed his phone when he saw it needed charging up and got up, He goes to his room and opened the bedside drawer and immediatelt sees the charger.

When he charged up his phone he opens a cabinet where he puts his items and art things for making any art or stories he grabed a pen and a mini notebook to write his ideas for a story to make for the competition.

After sitting on a chair he remembers that he has 3 draft stories that he didn't published yet he puts the pen on the side of the table and opens the mini notebook he immediately saw the ideas he wrote for the 3 draft.

_________________________________________

Hi Readers!! Do you think Shi Jun will published his 3 draft storoes or not.

How was the story so far please tell me in the comments?

Goodye Readers and stay safe😁

_________________________________________