I've Been Replaced

The day that I always feared happened, all the happy days suddenly came to an end. I can clearly remember that day; the rain is all you can hear. My phone lighted up as a notification popped. It was from Wooyoung saying, "Yeosang, come down. Let's talk." My body shivered, he knew how I was always afraid of rain, but he made me come down from my house. But, I came down as soon as I've read the message. I walked from my house to where he was, in the middle of the street at fucking 2 am.

"What are you doing here, Wooyoung?" I started.

"What have you done to San?"

Haha, why could I wish that he came because he missed me? Of course, he's here because of San. It will always be because of San.

San and I argued that day. It is because he heard how am I so jealous of them when Jongho and I were talking. I can clearly remember how he raised his voice, saying how Wooyoung would never love me, the way I love him. I can still feel how he pushed me so hard. Thank God, Jongho's reflex is good. He caught me before I completely fell on the floor.

"It's nothing. It is between us, Wooyoung. Let's not talk about that." I said, avoiding his eyes.

"Do not say it's just nothing when San met me crying!" He shouted. Did he shout at me? He never did that before. He knew how it could break me.

"Did you just- just shout at me?" I said those words with tears falling from my face. How I wish he would not notice it.

"You deserve it! You make him cry! You should not have done that!"

"Have you known my side to say to those things with me?"

"Why should I? I know San will never lie to me."

"And I can lie to you? Wooyoung, I'm your best friend, for God's sake!"

"Are your really my best friend? Do you see me as your best friend huh Yeosang?"

"You know what? Don't listen to me if you don't want to. Just listen to whoever you want listen to. But if you turn your back at me, don't expect me to chase after you." 

"I will always take San's side, Yeosang. If it means ending this long time friendship, then it is. Never come to me again, Yeosang. You're on your own now."

And that's how our years of friendship came to an end. That's just how I have been replaced; just how he walk away from me, drenched from the rain.

If I have told him "I'm sorry, it's my fault," can I be able to save our friendship that day? If I told him I love him, will he stay?