15 : Just with A Fork

I was observing Yeji and the guy he met on the chatting app from another table. The guy's face was sweet and charming. He looked like EXO Xiumin a bit. I thought everything was just fine so I decided to just let them be and pulled out my phone from the pocket.

Rosé sent me a few pictures of her in Italy and some panoramas of sunsets. She has good aesthetics in taking pictures and posing. There were also pictures of her and Talia. I supposed that they went out together since Talia was the closest to her compared to other models. There's nothing to be jealous of since I trust Rosé more than anyone else. Talia also knew the thing between us and had her own girlfriend.

My phone vibrated and it showed that Yeji sent me a message.

"I wanna pee. Accompany me."

I lifted my face and saw Yeji was already entering the washroom. I quickly followed her from behind.

"How was it?" I asked Yeji who was in the cubicle as I made sure there was no one else in the washroom.

"He's so cute! And sweet! Just like when we were texting. Maybe it's time for me to end my single phase."

"He's only like that because he hasn't seen the real you. He's gonna be out of my mind having to deal with you after years."

"Ahh, what are you saying? I'm obviously the most well-mannered woman in South Korea. Cute and sexy. What a package." she opened the door of the cubicle and washed her hand.

"Eww, what was his reaction when he knew it was you?"

"He was calm. Like, he already liked me when we were texting even though he didn't know my face. He also said that he is one my fans. Isn't that romantic?"

"Huh, he is probably regretting his life right now and wondering why it has to be you instead of other members."

"You're so meaaaann! We'll talk later. Let me get our first hehe." she pinched my arm before she left.

After some minutes, I went to my table. They were talking like before and there was nothing special so I thought I could just scroll down my phone while waiting for them to end their date.

Rosé hadn't logged out her Instagram from my phone. I had mine in hers too. I think it's just a couple's thing. Rosé usually posts her selfie on my account and people would think that we're so close, assuming that we hang with each other a lot. Meanwhile, I am still shy to do so. Her account is much bigger than mine though I am the second most followed K-Idol on Instagram. The gap was big and unlike Rosé, I didn't have much international acquaintances.

I scrolled her direct messages, knowing she didn't have time to open them. I accidentally accepted one of the requests.

Gahh, I should block this account or Rosé would be mad. I apologized before I blocked the account right after.

Scrolling through her direct messages is too dangerous. Let me just check her fanposts. There was a post that showed too much of her skins and... what the fuck? Did she just make a horny face?

Explicit content. I should block this account too though Rosé was hot in the video. Nobody should see her that way unless it's me.

The thought of everyone had seen it already made me lowkey depressed. She's everyone's fantasy anyway.

I looked again at Yej but Yeji and that guy had gone. What te fuck? I looked around the restaurant and saw them leaving, Yeji's arm was around his neck and she looked weak.

I quickly left the restaurant and chased them. Did I miss something? Was Yeji drugged?

He made her sit in the car and luckily, I parked nearby so it was not too hard to catch up to him. I shifted my gear and followed them from behind.

I accelerated so I could see Yeji on the passenger's seat but his tinted glass was too dark that I couldn't see inside. I slowed a bit and tried to call Yeji but there was no answer. I assumed that Yeji had lost her consciousness.

It was not a good idea to honk or make a fuss on the road. I just followed him from behind while I tried to call my bodyguards for help. They received my order and would track my car in just a few minutes. Being an idol is not as easy as people think. Harm is everywhere and bodyguards wouldn't guarantee that much of safety. Let's just hope they would be in time.

The guy seemed to notice that I was following from behind and began to change his route. The road was unfamiliar and was more quiet than usual roads. I opened my map to see the bodyguards' location and I thought it was safe to start the act.

I honked him a few times but he didn't show any sign of stopping the car. Instead, he drived further. Knowing his next trick which was going to be the dead end, I slowed my car.

"Catch up to me. Hurry up." I signaled the bodyguards.

I drived relaxedly as he was also slowing down when we were about to reach the dead end. He stopped his car and I waited for him to get out.

He eventually got out after I didn't. His face was innocent but I wasn't sure what the fuck was in his mind.

"Get out of the car. Why are you following me?!" he stayed next to his door while shouting.

I rummaged through my dashboard, searching for anything that could be a weapon to defend myself. There were just tons of Rosé's snacks. That girl probably thought my car was a fridge. My eyes caught a glimpse of a shiny metal.

It was fork. Nice, my car's a kitchen.

A fork couldn't be that bad. I grabbed it and got out of the car.

"Who are you?" the guy was still clueless as I hadn't removed my disguise. I was still thinking if it would be cool if I revealed myself or just stay cool like a spiderman.

"Are you deaf?! What do you want from me?"

"You drugged my friend. Where are you bringing her to?"

He laughed like a maniac. "Ahh, I didn't drug her. She was sleepy and I was going to send her home."

"Whatever. Let me take her home. I don't want things to get more complicated." I hid my fork behind me.

He stepped closer to me and his dirty hand waved in front of my face. "What's complicated? I think you're pretty too. Let me send you home too."

"I got a car." I didn't flinch a bit. I watched a lot of this kind of scenes. Expect better.

He tried to pull my mask down to see my face but I was quick enough to shove the fork up onto his nose. Blood splurted from his nose as soon as I pulled the fork again.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK?!!" he covered his nose with his hands and kneeled down in pain.

The timing was right when 3 cars approached us. All men in suit got out of the car and ran to him.

"Ms. Sunyoung, are you alright?" one of them asked.

"Yuhh, of course. Sorry for bothering your weekend. Please take him to police station and report about the sasaeng behavior. He tried to kidnap my friend Yeji. And in that car, there's Yeji. Please pick her up and bring her into my car. I'll wait in the car. Thanks."

"Understood, Ms."

I got in the car again and Yeji was put next to me. I decided to drive us to my house instead of sending her home.