01| Mysterious encounter

*CRASH*

The car stopped moving.

The passenger worriedly looked at the driver, But in response he just shrugged his shoulders.

Zhan got out of his car, only to see...

🧍💥🏎

....

💀

.....

⚰️

...

A crushed skate board...

Turning his head back and forth, he looked at his surroundings but didnt see the potential owner of the broken skateboard. So he moved it away from the road and looked at his watch.

-"Woah! I need to hurry" he ran back into the car and commanded the driver to drive, or else he'll be late.

But before the driver took off, a young male stopped the car. Knocking the back window of the car.

Zhan looked at the driver and nodded, so the driver opened the window

-"You fucker. You broke my skateboard" he hissed with his brows frowned. His aura was really scary. Zhan felt shivers go down his spine as their eyes met. Its funny how someone obviously younger can scare Zhan so much.

-"I'm so sorry! i'll pay you back for it" Zhan said and handed this...um demon child his business card, which had his initials and number on it. After that he drove off

The scary guy looked at the card 
-"you're dead mr. Sean Xiao Zhan"  as the edge of his lips formed into a smirk

                              ***

After a long day of work, Zhan was finally free. He stretched his back finally feeling relief, but that feeling disappeared almost immediately as he looked through his phone.

*Unknown*

< Meet me at 7:30 pm near TsingHua university, to pay back for my skate.

-"Well, there goes my precious free time" cried zhan defeatedly while looking at this boy's text message

Looking at the text he remembered the youngster, he clearly remembered how he looked and his fierce gaze which sent shivers all over his body. He couldn't decide if its a good or bad feeling and weither he liked it or hated it.

                                  ***

7:00
Zhan stood infront of the University's gate. waiting for that mysterious boy to show up.

7:30
No one...

7:40
Still nobody...

7:50
Nobody...