Custom Allegiances Forms

If you would like to request for custom allegiances to be made, please fill out this form! Everything in italics is considered optional.

Clan Name: (this can include suggestions and/or guidelines on naming a Clan)
Name Reasoning:
Lore:
Extra Roles/Ranks:
Main Character(s):
Extra Info: (include any name, personality, appearance, etc. guidelines or suggestions, or feel free to include any info you already have on them)
How Many Leaders You'd Like: (ranges are acceptable too!)
Extra Info: (include any extra details/characters/ideas here and feel free to give me a rough guideline for any characters in this category)
How Many Deputies You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Medicine Cats You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Warriors You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Apprentices You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Queens You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Kits You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Elders You'd Like:
Extra Info:
How Many Characters in Extra Roles/Ranks You'd Like: (only include this if needed!)
Extra Info:
Would You Like Appearances to be Added?:
Would You Like Personalities to be Added?:
Would You Like any Extra Info to be Added?: (feel free to include anything extra you'd like me to add to the allegiances such as family trees, ages, etc.)
Other: (include anything else you feel is important to your request)

Remember that I may not accept every request that I receive, and that I have every right to choose to deny a request.

Once your request has been approved by me, I will add it to the waiting list below. If the waiting list is full, then you cannot request any allegiances. Once you receive your allegiances, your request will be removed from the list and be marked as completed underneath!

Waiting List:

1. ____

2. ____

3. ____

4. ____

5. ____

6. ____

7. ____

8. ____

9. ____

10. ____

Completed: