ThunderClan

Leader:

Birdstar - a tall, dark brown tabby she-cat with dazzling gold eyes.

Co-Deputies:

Leopardwing- a handsome ginger spotted tabby tom with large green eyes and small ears.
Dustleg - a skinny seal pointed cat with blue eyes and faint lynx markings.

Medicine Cat(s):

Thornpelt - a short grey wire hair she-cat with greyish-green eyes.

Warriors:

Softstep - a fluffy pale grey tom with copper eyes and a fresh scar on his left flank.
Yewleaf - a bulky red tom with classic tabby markings and white socks and pretty amber eyes.
Silversong - a bouncing silver she-cat with a paper underbelly and pale blue eyes.
Grassheart - a slouched tom with haunted copper eyes and golden tabby fur.
Sparrowfeather - a plump grey and white she-cat with one green eye and one eye that is permanently shut.
Tallfoot - a lanky black and white tom with striking yellow eyes and black paws.
Havenbrook - a sweet and soft tabby she-cat with bright green eyes.
Grousetail - a shallow tortoiseshell she-cat with a short, very fluffy tail.
Ivyeyes - a little tabby tom with wide-set amber eyes and twisting, pale markings on his face.
Yarrowface - a handsome yellow tom with lovely amber eyes.

Apprentices:

Sandpaw - an agile pale cream tom with spiky fur on his back and head and pale green eyes.
Houndpaw - a short black tom with shining yellow eyes.

Queens:

Currently none.

Kits:

Currently none.

Elders:

Nutflower - a slightly crooked brown she-cat with cloudy copper eyes.